Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Tempoross ❤️ | Solo and Mass | Dodge waves, clouds and fires | Repair masts | Cook fish | Douse fires

Hashtag

2 hours ago, scc said:

how many points should you receive doing mass world's no cooking ??

I'm not sure, I have always cooked the fish myself. It also depends on your fishing level and the harpoon you use.

so, I bought this a few hours ago. it doesn't work properly. a hell of a lot of the games are lost because the bot either doesn't douse all the fires in time or simply doesn't follow any reasonable fishing and cooking order. for the first hour I ran it, it failed around 2/3 of the games. in the following hours it got a bit more reliable but still kept failing. in total, I ended up with an abyssmal 33 permits per hour. 

Fishing double fish spot misses a lot of times, it decides to still fish in the pool that does not have the double fish. Also like in GOTR it should display how much time left till lvl up

Edited by scc

15 hours ago, Nunya123 said:

so, I bought this a few hours ago. it doesn't work properly. a hell of a lot of the games are lost because the bot either doesn't douse all the fires in time or simply doesn't follow any reasonable fishing and cooking order. for the first hour I ran it, it failed around 2/3 of the games. in the following hours it got a bit more reliable but still kept failing. in total, I ended up with an abyssmal 33 permits per hour. 

I'm curious to know what your fishing and agility levels are. By not dousing fires on time, do you mean it doesn't douse the fire on the ship on time? Have you tried lowering the cannon loading threshold from 93?

10 hours ago, scc said:

Fishing double fish spot misses a lot of times, it decides to still fish in the pool that does not have the double fish. Also like in GOTR it should display how much time left till lvl up

I believe it should prioritize double fishing spot over regular fishing. Any chance you could capture that issue on a video and send it to me?

# Tempoross Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with Jagex Accounts logging out
    • Fixed issue with zooming out

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

# Tempoross has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with Jagex Accounts logging out
    • Fixed issue with zooming out

Time since request was made: 51 seconds

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I'm curious to know what your fishing and agility levels are. By not dousing fires on time, do you mean it doesn't douse the fire on the ship on time? Have you tried lowering the cannon loading threshold from 93?

I believe it should prioritize double fishing spot over regular fishing. Any chance you could capture that issue on a video and send it to me?

92 fishing, 75 agility. I am an ironman and did not get lucky with the d harpoon yet, so I am barehanding. I have been easily beating tempoross reliably since I could start doing it (30 fishing I think?). the problem is that the bot does not handle double fishing spots and fires properly. 

I lowered the threshold to 90, which increased the success rate but it still fails quite often,

by "not dousing fires on time" I mean that the bot, as it only caries 4 buckets, often doesn't manage to douse the fourth fire (the one on the ship) before that one spreads and stars the 5th one. there is no reason to only have 4 buckets in a solo, because there is zero downside to having up to 8 inventory spaces filled. so, the bot should just carry enough buckets to have some extra in case the fire spread. 

about the double fish spot: i have even seen the bot run away of the double fish spot to cook like half an inventory of fish, just to go fish more from a single spot after he is done cooking. 

3 hours ago, Nunya123 said:

92 fishing, 75 agility. I am an ironman and did not get lucky with the d harpoon yet, so I am barehanding. I have been easily beating tempoross reliably since I could start doing it (30 fishing I think?). the problem is that the bot does not handle double fishing spots and fires properly. 

I lowered the threshold to 90, which increased the success rate but it still fails quite often,

by "not dousing fires on time" I mean that the bot, as it only caries 4 buckets, often doesn't manage to douse the fourth fire (the one on the ship) before that one spreads and stars the 5th one. there is no reason to only have 4 buckets in a solo, because there is zero downside to having up to 8 inventory spaces filled. so, the bot should just carry enough buckets to have some extra in case the fire spread. 

about the double fish spot: i have even seen the bot run away of the double fish spot to cook like half an inventory of fish, just to go fish more from a single spot after he is done cooking. 

Bro. Use the regular harpoon and not  barehand thats why your failing lol. 

11 hours ago, Risktaker1337 said:

I don't think barehanded fishing would cause it to fail. Regular harpoon vs barehanded is same speed but with barehanded you save 1 inventory spot.

22 hours ago, Risktaker1337 said:

the normal harpoon and the barbtailed harpoon have the EXACT same catch rate as barehanded. there is literally no downside to fishing barehanded until you have a dragon harpoon or better. 

also, you can very easily beat tempoross at 50 or so fishing solo with barehanded.