Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

37 minutes ago, Lovedogs said:

Hey i liked the script so i bought it for my Hcim but, when it gets melee tasks like kill chickens or goblins whatever it skips its because lack of food.

but i got like 200 raw sardines " Stil need to be cooked i cooked 5 fishes to see if it reconises it as food and it didnt."3 in bank for lvl 1 cooking, so i have food for it so it never does melee because it does not have food script says. because i can't use G.E

also i don't know if it reconise raw sardines for food even tho the scripts fished like 200 raw sardines to cook with lvl 1 cooking

These foods are below the minimum expected quality, try cakes of trout+

These are understandably edge cases.

But could the script be made to prioritize using end-tier gear when available?

- Ghrazi Rapier > Abyssal Dagger

- Torva Full Helm > Other options

I did not test the rest of Torva Gear but I'd imagine they might also not be prioritized right now. Seems like the script assumes people wouldn't be using this sort of gear.

5 minutes ago, Prime said:

These are understandably edge cases.

But could the script be made to prioritize using end-tier gear when available?

- Ghrazi Rapier > Abyssal Dagger

- Torva Full Helm > Other options

I did not test the rest of Torva Gear but I'd imagine they might also not be prioritized right now. Seems like the script assumes people wouldn't be using this sort of gear.

Yes I could add the gear soon, it's just that the gear you currently have is not implemented as it's very end-game! Also, please be careful using that account on the script as after months of next to no bans, there's finally been a banwave today, although we suspect it's just for users who did GOTR as that blew up on reddit. GOTR will be temporarily disabled in the next version so I can actually finish it.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.104 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Temporarily removed GOTR (it caused bans)
    • Improved ban evasion
    • Improved divergent playstyles
    • Crafting and cooking are smarter
    • Fixed lizards/gargoyles
    • Fixed an issue with null items
    • Fixed an issue eating in pvm
    • Fixed a woodcutting location
    • Misc fixes

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 59 seconds

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

Yes I could add the gear soon, it's just that the gear you currently have is not implemented as it's very end-game! Also, please be careful using that account on the script as after months of next to no bans, there's finally been a banwave today, although we suspect it's just for users who did GOTR as that blew up on reddit. GOTR will be temporarily disabled in the next version so I can actually finish it.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't think my character has ever done GOTR so I should be ok.

7 hours ago, iDontBot247 said:

yh got a temp 1 day ban think its from the GOTR as been running bot for 2 months, is there high risk of ban now with account to start again after GOTR been disabled 

probably fine to keep going

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.105 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added noob mode to P2P
    • Improved ban evasion
    • Improved divergent playstyles
    • Added new endgame items
    • Added new food
    • Reduced overpaying for expensive items
    • Improved pause responsiveness
    • Fixed food not shuffling
    • Fixed a complex banking bug
    • Fixed looting ever being stuck
    • Misc small fixes

Time since request was made: 19 hours, 13 minutes, 5 seconds

Thanks!

I have F2P script, i loved it already. Have a question, if i buy P2P script, can i use it for F2P account, or i should have two scripts, F2p and P2P