Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

I have been using P2P Master AI for a little over a week now, and as someone who has used various scripts in the past, I must say that this one is the most user-friendly.

Personally, my main challenge is finding the time to progress my account to the mid-game content. With a full-time job and family responsibilities, I simply don't have the luxury of grinding. However, with P2P Master AI, I can simply load up the client, hit start, and let it do its thing.

If you're in search of a script that offers a one-click start and provides a well-rounded gaming experience, I highly recommend this script. While it does come with a cost, it's true that good things are rarely cheap, and in this case, the investment is worthwhile.

Kudos for the fantastic work!

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • You can update Dreambot to fix a nasty walking issue
    • (It only happens just after loading dungeons)
    • Fixed Porcine of Interest
    • Improved banking and inventory management
    • Fixed a thieving stop due to low hp but no food
    • Fixed a hunter stop due to bad luck
    • Possibly fixed a mining stop (camera blocked by terrain)
    • Possibly fixed a fishing stop (?)

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 19 minutes, 24 seconds

Thanks!

mouse off_screen is malfunctioning for me, instead of just going off screen it diagonally crosses the entire game screen 3-4 times and then goes off screen and stays off for a few seconds.

it's happening every time the off_screen antiban is activated, and it didn't start happening until the last ~2-3 script updates

edit: now during certain activities (ie herblore) it is consistently dragging the mouse across the screen repeatedly back and forth while it's in the middle of performing a task

sorry for not posting this in discord don't have access to it atm

Edited by daiily

8 hours ago, daiily said:

mouse off_screen is malfunctioning for me, instead of just going off screen it diagonally crosses the entire game screen 3-4 times and then goes off screen and stays off for a few seconds.

it's happening every time the off_screen antiban is activated, and it didn't start happening until the last ~2-3 script updates

edit: now during certain activities (ie herblore) it is consistently dragging the mouse across the screen repeatedly back and forth while it's in the middle of performing a task

sorry for not posting this in discord don't have access to it atm

This is due to deambot changing the way the mouse works, and will be fixed asap. Thanks for reporting

On 6/16/2023 at 7:51 PM, bobsbob13579 said:

The script is great from what I can tell. Kudos. However, the thieving is WAYY too agressive. I got one of my accounts banned in less than a a few hours after thieving tasks. I should have stepped in but i'm just testing. Just a quick note. Great F2P and P2P overall both are great. 

Did you start botting on a fresh account? I have been thieving for 3-4 days and no issue. 

It's currently at v1.06 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added CRAFTING
    • Hastened bank opening
    • Fixed all manner of mouse nonsense
    • (CLIENT UPDATE MAY BE REQUIRED)

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 22 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.07 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed crafting
    • Improved banking
    • Added pet webhooks
    • Added best-of webhooks
    • Added viggora's chainmace (u) if owned
    • Made teleports non-essential for farming

Time since request was made: 17 minutes, 23 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.07 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • this update never happened

Time since request was made: 55 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

I'm using the trial but for some reason my character is "exploring like a noob and walking around randomly. I have right clicked the attack and right clicked the npc and location then I'm clicking start. It will switch to that location on the Ui, but it never actually walks there or attacks. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by mechwarrior1