Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Script Creator | Create Your Own Private Scripts Without Programming | Record Your Gameplay | ChatGPT Support

Pandemic

Hey i wanted to ask about the recording aspect of this script, is that anything like ghost mouse or it changes things around so its not exactly the same pixel every time?

Pandemic's Script Creator has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.63 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Set Variable To: Canvas width/height actions
    • Added last output to the If list size is action
    • Added size(List Name) field command
    • Added Lists: Add bank items in tab action

Time since request was made: 37 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v2.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Script: If game state is action
    • Added Lists: Replace list item action

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 26 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!

I just got this script and...

This is a literal gamechanger. It takes minutes to create a fully working script for most activities in the game.

You don't need to know how to code. The Script Creator pretty much does all of it for you. You're effectively just putting together simple pseudo-code instructions and being rewarded with a fully functional working script.

Even if you know how to code, the Script Creator is worth checking out. It just makes things so easy. Error handling? Takes care of it for you. Don't know what went wrong with your code/logic? The tool literally tells you exactly what's going on, which conditions are being met, which methods are being run, all in realtime.

Making areas? This tool makes it easy. Grabbing widgets? This tool makes it easy. (With the exception of some tucked in widgets that I had to still use game explorer for)

You could even translate your Script Creator work into Java code too. This tool works as a prototyping tool in that sense. You can verify that your logic and steps work in Script Creator, before working on it in IntelliJ.

There's also free public scripts you can use on the Script Creator platform. There's not much on there right now, but that may change as more people pick up this tool.

It's currently at v2.65 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added filter parameters to the action search
    • Support formatted scripts and custom actions

Time since request was made: 41 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v2.65 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added error log if script is missing during QuickStart

Time since request was made: 42 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently at v2.66 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Entities: Graphics Object actions
    • Fixed standard editor paint buttons from being click-able if disabled
    • Fixed startup frame button layout issue

Time since request was made: 43 seconds

Thanks!

On 1/15/2024 at 1:05 PM, Prime said:

I just got this script and...

This is a literal gamechanger. It takes minutes to create a fully working script for most activities in the game.

You don't need to know how to code. The Script Creator pretty much does all of it for you. You're effectively just putting together simple pseudo-code instructions and being rewarded with a fully functional working script.

Even if you know how to code, the Script Creator is worth checking out. It just makes things so easy. Error handling? Takes care of it for you. Don't know what went wrong with your code/logic? The tool literally tells you exactly what's going on, which conditions are being met, which methods are being run, all in realtime.

Making areas? This tool makes it easy. Grabbing widgets? This tool makes it easy. (With the exception of some tucked in widgets that I had to still use game explorer for)

You could even translate your Script Creator work into Java code too. This tool works as a prototyping tool in that sense. You can verify that your logic and steps work in Script Creator, before working on it in IntelliJ.

There's also free public scripts you can use on the Script Creator platform. There's not much on there right now, but that may change as more people pick up this tool.

I agree with this post. I have been using the Script Creator for my accounts to do basic tasks pretty much flawlessly. My experience in coding is very minimal (like PHP in 2008), so I was really intrigued when I first got this Script Creator. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Still a bit self conscious, but I want to put some scripts out there now thanks to this tool. I've been testing "simple" scripts on multiple accounts. It's been such a fun process. Pandemic, I love you

- also, one question, I tried to navigate the API but it's still a little confusing to me. Perhaps a guide on how to navigate it? Is there somewhere where I can see a list of all functions? (sorry, I do not know the proper terminology) I use "action search" often, but a cheat sheet with commonly used functions would be super helpful for me as I dig a little deeper into this

2 hours ago, OVERLORD_x said:

I agree with this post. I have been using the Script Creator for my accounts to do basic tasks pretty much flawlessly. My experience in coding is very minimal (like PHP in 2008), so I was really intrigued when I first got this Script Creator. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Still a bit self conscious, but I want to put some scripts out there now thanks to this tool. I've been testing "simple" scripts on multiple accounts. It's been such a fun process. Pandemic, I love you

- also, one question, I tried to navigate the API but it's still a little confusing to me. Perhaps a guide on how to navigate it? Is there somewhere where I can see a list of all functions? (sorry, I do not know the proper terminology) I use "action search" often, but a cheat sheet with commonly used functions would be super helpful for me as I dig a little deeper into this

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

To your question, there's currently not anywhere outside of the tool with documentation, however I may eventually create a separate website somewhere with stuff like that. In the meantime you can use the action search which should show which menu that specific action is in at the top of it (More > Timer > Create new timer, for example).

On 1/28/2024 at 1:06 PM, Pandemic said:

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

To your question, there's currently not anywhere outside of the tool with documentation, however I may eventually create a separate website somewhere with stuff like that. In the meantime you can use the action search which should show which menu that specific action is in at the top of it (More > Timer > Create new timer, for example).

And that action search feature has been REALLY useful for people like me :)

It doesn't necessarily have to be a website. I could kind of see it already implemented in parts of the UI - for example, in the Draw Paint Text option, it gives you some examples of what variables you can use for that feature. I have found that to be super useful.