Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Beginner Clue Solver [F2P][ALL CLUES][GE RESTOCKING] Solves All Beginner Clue Scrolls

ironan11

Beginner Clue Solver

This script completes beginner clues for you, gets new clues when a casket is obtained, and repeats! It restocks all necessary items, and stacks caskets to make a bit of F2P gold!

Features

• Solves all beginner clue scrolls.
    • Receives new clue scrolls from killing a selection of monsters (Goblins, Cows, more coming soon...)
    • Restocks items from the Grand Exchange if needed for Charlie the Tramp, emote, map, and hot/cold steps.
    • Stacks caskets in inventory for large gambling fun!

Instructions

• Run on an account that can survive attacks from your selected monster (doesn't eat food)
    • Make sure the account has at least a bit of starting GP (10k or so) in order to buy needed items.

Planned Features

• Add more monsters to kill for clue scrolls
    • Opening caskets and banking loot when certain casket amount reached.
    • Selling clue loot to Grand Exchange to better sustain cash stack.

smallproggy.PNG28caskets.PNG.ac4fbdb8cb7b632d4884c47da6e8b305.PNG121.PNG

Edited by ironan11
    added progress reports

Cool thing, trying it out right now! The best thing you could add to this is usage of energy potions to speed things up.

Ok, after a little bit of testing there is one major problem, script stops after giving Charlie the Tramp requested item. (doesn't even click on him again for a casket, just fully stops and you disconnect after idling for some time)

Edited by mandat

8 hours ago, mandat said:

Cool thing, trying it out right now! The best thing you could add to this is usage of energy potions to speed things up.

Ok, after a little bit of testing there is one major problem, script stops after giving Charlie the Tramp requested item. (doesn't even click on him again for a casket, just fully stops and you disconnect after idling for some time)

Do you have any logs from when that happened? Haven't seen that during any of my usage.

Yes, here you go, just happened again with my first clue:

08:26:35: [INFO] MESSAGE: You give Charlie the iron ore.
    08:26:36: [INFO] gave charlie
    08:26:37: [INFO] Clue: I have given the iron ore to Charlie, maybe I should talk to him.
    08:26:37: [ERROR] Clue not supported: I have given the iron ore to Charlie, maybe I should talk to him.
    08:26:37: [INFO] Stopped Beginner Clue Solver!
    08:26:38: [INFO] Successfully downloaded web nodes (latest)!
    08:26:38: [INFO] Stopping script: Beginner Clue Solver

So yeah, it just doesn't want to talk to Charlie again.

11 hours ago, mandat said:

Yes, here you go, just happened again with my first clue:

08:26:35: [INFO] MESSAGE: You give Charlie the iron ore.
    08:26:36: [INFO] gave charlie
    08:26:37: [INFO] Clue: I have given the iron ore to Charlie, maybe I should talk to him.
    08:26:37: [ERROR] Clue not supported: I have given the iron ore to Charlie, maybe I should talk to him.
    08:26:37: [INFO] Stopped Beginner Clue Solver!
    08:26:38: [INFO] Successfully downloaded web nodes (latest)!
    08:26:38: [INFO] Stopping script: Beginner Clue Solver

So yeah, it just doesn't want to talk to Charlie again.

Thanks, I'll look into it

Tried it out and as soon as it got to the charlie step it just kept clicking on him, my acc is an iron and has all the items needed and it did withdraw the required items but would not give it to charlie other than that part so far it's looking pretty solid

7 hours ago, RMS said:

Tried it out and as soon as it got to the charlie step it just kept clicking on him, my acc is an iron and has all the items needed and it did withdraw the required items but would not give it to charlie other than that part so far it's looking pretty solid

Sorry about that, I know what the issue is and am working on a fix, just been pretty busy with IRL stuff. Fix coming soon!