Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Spindel [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

21 hours ago, bll80 said:

I actually ended up getting banned after using the spindel script for a few hours. Not saying its due to this script as I've used others. Just wanted to post an update. The bot worked well and does what it claims to do

Ahh bummer. I know Jagex has been cracking down a bit more on wildy bossing accounts. If your account looks like a bot, chances are you're gonna get smacked pretty quick. Try to spread out your levels/stats a bit more if you go for any of the other wildy bosses.

ok so another update with the f key functions yes on some of ur scripts it helps solve my issue  but for some god dam unknown reason it will not let my main run spindells,

it will do everything but as soon as i leave ferox i start clicking in every direction basically like i'm fighting spindle but i'm not while trying to run me there but also just keep dying to drags but the irony is it will function everything properly like eat and everything while profusely randomly clicking so idk wtf is going on but its a serious issue that has cost u a few scripts as i haven't been able to trail them which means i'm not gonna buy them and really until this is resolved i'm not paying for ur scripts which this weds ill be buying both sub lifetime scripts for quester and builder and needed some others like this to make the money while there getting built so i can keep building.

now i  can get it to work with my low lvl accs but since being botted so much now all prices it has regarding to its drops are so far down like i'll definitely be changing to vetion or something ecpt i tried with my trail and it didn't work at all like its one i actually wanted to trail really badly as well as phonasi as both times i trailed them i had this issue which i have resolved on revs by changing the f keys back to original function but what settings should my acc be on to be working properly because i can run any other acc but my main any weapon but my main just wiggs out as soon as it goes to leave and really i dont care to much about the drops other than getting them on my kc list and get a pet

but i forgot to say i had major issues with the vetion trying to do a clan type were i could play along with my main im not sure what seting i should be on like meet at cave or outside ect i tried them all and non worked they kept crashing so please give me a retrail for vetion phosani and callisto as i couldnt do anything at all and really would love to be able to use my iron men acc down there and have them function as a team but im already sold on the rev script you redid that for me i trailed it and had to work out the kinks and did so ill 100 percent be buying it wednesday but need an alternative for my other accs as i have them doing multiple things i like two to be making money at least

also sometimes iv seen ill finish a trip and randomly log out once i tele back and log into a differnt world which ill have to then start hopping could you please fix that asap 

GSpindel has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.2 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 22 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v4.21 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 59 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v4.22 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • obf hotfix

Time since request was made: 22 minutes, 6 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v4.23 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 32 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v4.3 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!