Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Spindel [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

so listen can you make menu manipulation work as if i have it on with no click walking rendering deisable it wiggs out hard can u also include a vengence option think that would be a pretty ideal thing to have and if considering getting away from pkers maby have it so u can entangle /freeze them if your in the right gear so u dont have to fight and can get away?

also im lucky to be getting one mill an hour maxed out even with inferno cape bandos tassy and what not been very unlucky or the maths wrong?

you really need to add spirit shields and dragonfire wards to this with veng as a option bless spirit shields ect there are alot of issues tho for some reason ill try do my main on it with it maxed out and things jsut glitch out all the time i got my little acc doing it but even with a vig its not pulling in even 800k an hour atm