Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Spindel [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

GSpindel has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Webhooks included now
    • Rare drop, kill count, pet, general information (same information displayed on paint)
    • No longer check weapon charges while in combat
    • Increase default weapon charges
    • Added decanting of potions to 4 dose while at the GE
    • Removed selling of potions
    • Improved over-all fight logic
    • Fixed a bug with looting bag without menu manipulation enabled
    • Added paint
    • Added ability to open/close paint
    • Added ability to open/close debug paint
    • Added paint button to join discord
    • Added paint button to view forum thread
    • Fixed various looting bag issues
    • Fixed kills logging
    • Added optional boss health % spec threshold
    • Added dynamic stat training for melee (base weights can be adjusted, defense training is defaulted to disabled)
    • Logout and hop if you were crashed and you're able to combat log
    • Fixed a charging bug if you had exactly 1001 ether in your weapon
    • Range support for Spindel added (Craws and Webweaver only)
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Increased paint text readability
    • Appending .json to your launch path no longer required
    • Fix avoid God item (you will now avoid a God item if you do not own it and it is not your rolled God)
    • Add optional param prayer_hat. If true will use the best prayer hat under 150k (usually mitre or prossy).
    • Fix bug where script could break if you passed in a value cap on an equipment slot and opted to use a prayer item for that same slot.
    • Fixed a bug with your weapon being fully charged
    • Fixed a bug if you had a gear set and couldn't afford a second gear set
    • Fixed a charge bug if the script misclicks a banker and they stare at you.
    • Improved anti pk when escaping without being attacked
    • Added custom interactions for non menu manipulation users. Kills per hour are now closer to menu manipulation.
    • Piety enabled
    • Add smart exiting of boss arena
    • Fix prayer re-toggling too quickly
    • Slight improvements to local walker
    • Fix bug of infinite restocking with poor accounts
    • Fix script swapping to accurate from rapid if you're training attack.
    • Fixed bug with script failing to reset fight once complete.
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Add Masori
    • Add all vestment cloaks
    • Fix rolling on level up. You can now train skills B2B
    • Added Neit
    • Fixed drinking of stams during fight.
    • Rigour and Augury support.
    • Optional min loot value ("min_loot_value"). Default 400
    • Fix forced leaving when out of food and still fighting.
    • Add skull prevention default to true. If you don't want this for some reason you can set "prevent_skull": false in your JSON.
    • Fix profit tracking of coins
    • Fix edge case bug
    • Hop on entry if enabled and boss is interacting with an out of render distance entity (mainly when someone is camping south side of arena)
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Add optional teleport param "teleport":"corporeal beast/carralangar teleport" currently supported
    • Improved looting bag banking
    • Support bandos
    • Improve looting (now just uses open bag)
    • Zerker helm added
    • Fix god chaps
    • Add optional "effective_prayer_for_kill" parameter. Set this to whatever the minimum amount of prayer you want the script to attempt another kill is. If you have less than number in effective prayer (ppots and current prayer points) the script will bank.
    • GUI!
    • Deposit gear items if you're wearing them and in your inventory
    • Add rune and adamant mace as usable primary melee weapons
    • No longer runs to spawn wait area before loot pops up
    • Improved logic around decanting potions
    • Added logic around item profit tracking to pinpoint an issue
    • Looting bag bank deposits flow much better
    • Fixed an issue where prayers would stay on during banking
    • Fixed an issue with banking when inventory wasn't open (would open/close bank repeatedly)
    • Improved efficiency
    • Fixed restock stopping script if you have items you could sell
    • Improved speed of withdrawing items and equipment
    • Fixed an issue with escape items
    • Fixed an issue where it would still type an amount/select an amount withdraw when it could withdraw-all
    • Fixed an issue where it would try to withdraw twice on an item that needs to be charged
    • Fixed an issue with the thread execution service
    • Fixed an issue with looting bag check remaining open when trying to cast a spell
    • Pickup pet
    Thanks!

Very disappointing, it forces you to use some exact gear, forget about berserker ring, it HAS to buy lightbearer. You can only choose GP value of used gear, but it doesnt work properly, setting like 10M for Viggora's, it tries to buy Ursine's for this price etc. Even with 100M in cash bot likes to sell some stuff from your bank, like wtf... It has even problem with getting started, because just is sitting at G.E, equipping things that you dont want to equip, just to deposit them all soon after to the bank, buy/sell some more things. Once it bought rune boots, but I had dragon ones in bank and set enough GP in bot options to choose dragon boots, strange things are happening all the way. Yeah, got like 1,5h more of trial but im done, wanted to compare it with Pyfa's spindel bot and all can I say - choose Pyfa's one if you want to have effective and working exactly as you want Spindel bot. Don't get me wrong, your bot HAVE potential, % for ignoring spiderlings, darts and some more like this are amazings concepts, but first you need to make it to the Spindel cave and it seems very hard for a bot for now.

Edited by mandat

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Auto Bonding
    • Added optional re-trouver parchment if your gear item is untradeable, and was originally locked when you ran the script.
    • Added broken gear repairing
    • Peeking added
    • Fixed an issue with banking where if it withdrew too fast, it could withdraw x the previous value (your withdraw x was set to 3, you withdraw 9 super restores, script still thinks the value is 3 and so hits withdraw x on brews, but withdraws 9 brews)
    • Allow untradeables
    • Warnings added to GUI
    • GUI tooltips
    • Looting bag fix
    • Fix local walker
    Thanks!

• Nuclear Nezz changed the title to GSpindel [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]
    20 hours ago, mandat said:

Very disappointing, it forces you to use some exact gear, forget about berserker ring, it HAS to buy lightbearer. You can only choose GP value of used gear, but it doesnt work properly, setting like 10M for Viggora's, it tries to buy Ursine's for this price etc. Even with 100M in cash bot likes to sell some stuff from your bank, like wtf... It has even problem with getting started, because just is sitting at G.E, equipping things that you dont want to equip, just to deposit them all soon after to the bank, buy/sell some more things. Once it bought rune boots, but I had dragon ones in bank and set enough GP in bot options to choose dragon boots, strange things are happening all the way. Yeah, got like 1,5h more of trial but im done, wanted to compare it with Pyfa's spindel bot and all can I say - choose Pyfa's one if you want to have effective and working exactly as you want Spindel bot. Don't get me wrong, your bot HAVE potential, % for ignoring spiderlings, darts and some more like this are amazings concepts, but first you need to make it to the Spindel cave and it seems very hard for a bot for now.

Sorry to hear you had problems with the script. We did fix an issue around the GUI settings not getting saved properly, which is probably where your issue of setting equipment values came in. I'm happy to toss you another trial if you want to give it another go with that fix. Otherwise we have plenty of people who are successfully running it, which makes it hard for us to fix your issue if we can't replicate it. Especially since we haven't seen this issue pop up (nor have we heard it from others)

Selling items is just part of the script. If you have items in your bank that are part of the loot of the boss, it absolutely will sell them. I would be concerned if it did not sell them. It doesn't matter how much gold you have on the account, it's still going to sell the loot.

Also custom gear is coming soon :)

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added peek setting
    • Updated some default settings
    Thanks!

6 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Sorry to hear you had problems with the script. We did fix an issue around the GUI settings not getting saved properly, which is probably where your issue of setting equipment values came in. I'm happy to toss you another trial if you want to give it another go with that fix. Otherwise we have plenty of people who are successfully running it, which makes it hard for us to fix your issue if we can't replicate it. Especially since we haven't seen this issue pop up (nor have we heard it from others)

Selling items is just part of the script. If you have items in your bank that are part of the loot of the boss, it absolutely will sell them. I would be concerned if it did not sell them. It doesn't matter how much gold you have on the account, it's still going to sell the loot.

Also custom gear is coming soon :)

Thank you, custom gear is a must in my case. :) After adding that I would love to try it again, as I will buy for sure one of the wildy bosses script soon and I'm not sure what to choose atm. True, it took things like dragon bones for sell, so you're right, my bad!