Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Artio [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

Script works amazing now only there is a thing that happens really rarely i've seen this like maybe 4 times where it tries to put the looted runes into the looting bag but cant manage to do it so it will keep trying to get it inside the looting bag getting hit by artio without prayers basicly just standing there trying to put the runes into the looting bag. almost never happens but it will be stuck for the rest of the trip and just eat food until it dies. and then works fine again.

and i have menu manipulator/no click walk  on so i cant actually see what it is clicking 😕 

EDIT:

Figured it out. the looting bag was full filled up with food and stuff so it couldnt add more to the bag and it just keeps trying to put it in the bag until it dies.

Edited by Trueamatie

On 4/13/2023 at 4:14 AM, Trueamatie said:

Script works amazing now only there is a thing that happens really rarely i've seen this like maybe 4 times where it tries to put the looted runes into the looting bag but cant manage to do it so it will keep trying to get it inside the looting bag getting hit by artio without prayers basicly just standing there trying to put the runes into the looting bag. almost never happens but it will be stuck for the rest of the trip and just eat food until it dies. and then works fine again.

and i have menu manipulator/no click walk  on so i cant actually see what it is clicking 😕 

EDIT:

Figured it out. the looting bag was full filled up with food and stuff so it couldnt add more to the bag and it just keeps trying to put it in the bag until it dies.

Oh? We have a full check on it. We're also currently doing a very large update, including reworking the looting and adding a gui, so if you see that bug pop up again after this next update (should hopefully be today) let us know.
    You can also join our discord (We'll respond much quicker there)

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Oh? We have a full check on it. We're also currently doing a very large update, including reworking the looting and adding a gui, so if you see that bug pop up again after this next update (should hopefully be today) let us know.
    You can also join our discord (We'll respond much quicker there)

kk will do it happens very rarely like once or twice in 24hours

Edited by Trueamatie

GArtio has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Add optional teleport param "teleport":"corporeal beast/carralangar teleport" currently supported
    • Improved looting bag banking
    • Support bandos
    • Improve looting (now just uses open bag)
    • Zerker helm added
    • Fix god chaps
    • Add optional "effective_prayer_for_kill" parameter. Set this to whatever the minimum amount of prayer you want the script to attempt another kill is. If you have less than number in effective prayer (ppots and current prayer points) the script will bank.
    • GUI!
    • Deposit gear items if you're wearing them and in your inventory
    • Add rune and adamant mace as usable primary melee weapons
    • No longer runs to spawn wait area before loot pops up
    • Improved logic around decanting potions
    • Added logic around item profit tracking to pinpoint an issue
    • Looting bag bank deposits flow much better
    • Fixed an issue where prayers would stay on during banking
    • Fixed an issue with banking when inventory wasn't open (would open/close bank repeatedly)
    • Improved efficiency
    • Fixed restock stopping script if you have items you could sell
    • Improved speed of withdrawing items and equipment
    • Fixed an issue with escape items
    • Fixed an issue where it would still type an amount/select an amount withdraw when it could withdraw-all
    • Fixed an issue where it would try to withdraw twice on an item that needs to be charged
    • Fixed an issue with the thread execution service
    • Fixed an issue with looting bag check remaining open when trying to cast a spell
    • Pickup pet
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Auto Bonding
    • Added optional re-trouver parchment if your gear item is untradeable, and was originally locked when you ran the script.
    • Added broken gear repairing
    • Peeking added
    • Fixed an issue with banking where if it withdrew too fast, it could withdraw x the previous value (your withdraw x was set to 3, you withdraw 9 super restores, script still thinks the value is 3 and so hits withdraw x on brews, but withdraws 9 brews)
    • Allow untradeables
    • Warnings added to GUI
    • GUI tooltips
    • Looting bag fix
    • Fix local walker
    Thanks!

• Nuclear Nezz changed the title to GArtio [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Anti-PK] [3-5M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

It's currently at v1.11 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added peek setting
    • Updated some default settings
    Thanks!

incredible script. i have reached 99 range with this and 2 bets and tons of money. Currently I am top 150 on the high scores for artio. 10/10 script. Looking forward to more releases from these guys.

15 hours ago, Non Existant said:

Hi there, thinking of buying this script. Will it automatically buy all the gear/potions required? If so, how much gold is needed to set it up? Thanks

Yep!

If I remember right it's 20-30m since webweaver/craw's