Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] PF Dye Maker

pharaoh

• 4 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, estoncik said:

Hello, 

Thank you for script, but find the problem, when it collect redberrys, he take only one berry, but in brush its two. Too fast he swap the world.

thanks. i will take a look at this.

2 hours ago, estoncik said:

Used a one hour per day. after 2 days of pick up of redberrys, get banned :D :D :D

Sorry to hear that, but please remember botting is against the rules. Please do not use this script on any accounts you care about, this is meant for level 3-10s for fast gp. If you look up a few posts above, I was picking redberries for 30 hours in F2P. Every account is different.

Berries are under the trade-restricted items as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
    PF Dye Maker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • update dyemaker to 1.4
    • - update priceditem
    • - update redberry picking to allow two consecutive picks
    • - add new painthandler and utils
    • - update paint in main
    • - removed unused code from main

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 29 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I made a youtube clip with my problem. As you can see i have plenty of potions on my inventory but the damn use potion checkbox is still grey! Why? I have tried so many different things.. i really want it to use them i have like 500 and need to get them used :p

EDIT:

You need to make it so it you can put a delay on jumping servers because all bots i have made collect red berries are banned within 3 hours because they spend 10 second on each world then jumps to next. I had familiar problem with the script buying and selling needles and stuff but when you add (i used 80 seconds) delay between jumps the chance of being banned is lowered drastically.

IF you make this change i think this is insane.. i have made around 500k gold and i ve been using it for 3 days.. only one account.. starting to move my other bots into this as well because it works so good! just dont farm the red berries with this bot because you will be banned long before reaching 500.. and a bot should be able to farm 500 red ones without oversight! And i have tried making it farm 15 minuttes and take 30 min break and also 2 hours break every 3 hours.. still gets banned cuz jumps worlds like its on speed

Edited by iou220

• 2 weeks later...
    On 9/4/2023 at 5:50 PM, iou220 said:

I made a youtube clip with my problem. As you can see i have plenty of potions on my inventory but the damn use potion checkbox is still grey! Why? I have tried so many different things.. i really want it to use them i have like 500 and need to get them used 😛

EDIT:

You need to make it so it you can put a delay on jumping servers because all bots i have made collect red berries are banned within 3 hours because they spend 10 second on each world then jumps to next. I had familiar problem with the script buying and selling needles and stuff but when you add (i used 80 seconds) delay between jumps the chance of being banned is lowered drastically.

IF you make this change i think this is insane.. i have made around 500k gold and i ve been using it for 3 days.. only one account.. starting to move my other bots into this as well because it works so good! just dont farm the red berries with this bot because you will be banned long before reaching 500.. and a bot should be able to farm 500 red ones without oversight! And i have tried making it farm 15 minuttes and take 30 min break and also 2 hours break every 3 hours.. still gets banned cuz jumps worlds like its on speed

hey sorry for the late reply, the energy potion option is disabled as there is no support, i forget to remove that from the ui until i add support. i will also look into a world hop delay min and max. thank you for the report!

18 hours ago, pharaoh said:

hey sorry for the late reply, the energy potion option is disabled as there is no support, i forget to remove that from the ui until i add support. i will also look into a world hop delay min and max. thank you for the report!

No problem atm i am running like 3 bots on this script almost 24 7 so if u need beta testers or something just tell me! I also know PHP and a little java so i get where u are coming from while talking code

EDIT: 

******* hell those red berries are worth so much. I can't stop, trying to Farm them. .. I've lost like 7 accounts trying now. Different kinds of brakes different kinds of time of day, different kinds of everything.. they still get kicked without that delay m8! :) they all get banned instantly. I had two bots provide like. 3 to 500 berries once bout the rest. But they also got banned after i got it transferred btw

Edited by iou220

• 2 weeks later...
    PF Dye Maker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • update to v1.5
    • update redberry walking and collecting
    • new gui
    • select energy potions and world hop delays

Time since request was made: 31 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!