Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] PF Dye Maker

pharaoh

On 1/11/2023 at 1:53 PM, Rare Deal said:

Red Berry world hopping and banking - No issues

Woad leaf buying - No issues 

Red Dye making- No issues pulling resources out of the bank and banking full inventory of dyes

Blue dye making - After a full invent script makes one click towards the bank, then one click towards Aggie in an endless loop. 

:( 

On 1/12/2023 at 1:39 PM, jerkblore said:

problems with full inv of blue dye walking back and forth

"Blue dye making - After a full invent script makes one click towards the bank, then one click towards Aggie in an endless loop.  "

On 1/13/2023 at 8:04 PM, Duzera said:

Still getting back and forth problem when doing blue dye - please fix it. 

Red and yeallow dye working great

If you make the bot withraw only 52 woad leaf per round instead of all will work just fine. 

Just want to let you guys know if you missed it, the script is now updated and blue dyes are fixed! Thanks for trying the script.

Trying to make yellow dyes, but in the bank the bot keeps endlessly clicking the onions. I'm in edge bank with 100 coins in inventory.

Trying to make red/blue dyes, the bot takes out all items and then puts them back under 'despositing dyes'.

Edited by flippyflopmas

6 hours ago, flippyflopmas said:

Trying to make yellow dyes, but in the bank the bot keeps endlessly clicking the onions. I'm in edge bank with 100 coins in inventory.

Trying to make red/blue dyes, the bot takes out all items and then puts them back under 'despositing dyes'.

I will take a look at making the dyes again. The script won't start unless you have more than 100 coins in the inventory. I can add an option in the GUI to set the amount of coins, would you be interested?

That would be interesting, but now that I know I simply need 100 coins it's fine and I can start with more money.

I ran that task on the script again and it now works. Thank you for your reply!

4 hours ago, flippyflopmas said:

That would be interesting, but now that I know I simply need 100 coins it's fine and I can start with more money.

I ran that task on the script again and it now works. Thank you for your reply!

Sure thing! Glad to hear it's working. 

11 hours ago, THEDUDEScript said:

Great bot so far! probably the best free bot here. Is there anyway to add afk breaks just to avoid ban? have you had any ban issues?

Thanks for the feedback. Currently it does not support breaks, I would probably just have a some separate accounts to suicide dyes. I've had one account banned but I was lucky enough to get it unbanned.

5 hours ago, woadman12345 said:

Hey man, love the script. im having an issue with using energy potion. The check box won't tick.

Hey, thanks, appreciate it. Energy potions are currently not supported, they are on my to do list though.