Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑 [SINCE 2015] [200k/300k/h] [Deathwalking] [Worldhopping [3 locations]


    Recommended Posts

    Hi Zawy,

     

    I have tested the bot now for 72 hours, i have found 2 major flaws.

     

    1)Food is not being withdrawn from the bank in edgeville, even when selected in the program. *this causes bot to never complete a full run.*

     

    2)The gate to enter wildy in edgeville gets stuck with the games warning message of the time and stays clicking until manual fix.

     

    Everything else is flawless, will be amazing wit fixes. 

     

     

    Edited by cb3100
    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    18 hours ago, cb3100 said:

    Hi Zawy,

     

    I have tested the bot now for 72 hours, i have found 2 major flaws.

     

    1)Food is not being withdrawn from the bank in edgeville, even when selected in the program. *this causes bot to never complete a full run.*

     

    2)The gate to enter wildy in edgeville gets stuck with the games warning message of the time and stays clicking until manual fix.

     

    Everything else is flawless, will be amazing wit fixes. 

     

     

    Hey!

    What food are you using? I just tested it with monkfish and the script did withdraw it.

    I can add the warning message but you can also click the option 'never show again'.

    Join my discord server to contact me :) 

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, cb3100 said:

    Hi its using Tuna but only in combination with the looting bag. 

    Looting bag is currently not working, I'll try to find time to fix it today. Join my discord so I can message you 

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • 4 weeks later...

    I ran the 2hr trial. Walked away for about 40minutes, came back to see it was stuck on the wilderness prompt the whole time, clicking(Edgeville). I manually selected never show again. I've noticed it runs away to loot when being attacked, doesn't always realize when the druid attacks first, will try and attack druids who are currently in combat. Works fine other than that. Sounds like a lot of issues but once the wildy thing is cleared up it runs pretty well.

     

    EDIT: Also has a problem withdrawing lobsters. It will select withdraw x amount, then hit enter/space without typing in a number. I manual selected withdraw 10 to keep it going. This script needs to be babysat. All the other scripts I've used by Zawy have worked great.

    Edited by ChaosKilla
    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

    I ran the 2hr trial. Walked away for about 40minutes, came back to see it was stuck on the wilderness prompt the whole time, clicking(Edgeville). I manually selected never show again. I've noticed it runs away to loot when being attacked, doesn't always realize when the druid attacks first, will try and attack druids who are currently in combat. Works fine other than that. Sounds like a lot of issues but once the wildy thing is cleared up it runs pretty well.

     

    EDIT: Also has a problem withdrawing lobsters. It will select withdraw x amount, then hit enter/space without typing in a number. I manual selected withdraw 10 to keep it going. This script needs to be babysat. All the other scripts I've used by Zawy have worked great.

    Hey, PM me on discord :) 

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • 3 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Kungpeking12 said:

    Was trying it out in the tavalery dungeon but the script wouldnt even take out food from the bank when i started it, just stood there. Do not buy this script

    Can I see your settings? 

    I just tested it and it did withdraw food

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 6/2/2021 at 7:52 AM, Kungpeking12 said:

    Was trying it out in the tavalery dungeon but the script wouldnt even take out food from the bank when i started it, just stood there. Do not buy this script

    You sound dumb.

     

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.