Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

Might want to add a check for if you have enough agility to go over the wall in fally, and to not burn up teletabs until there are none left.

Also, it tends to attack a druid, get it about half killed and then attack another one, which it can't do so it just chases it around..

Edited by Cygo

Might want to add a check for if you have enough agility to go over the wall in fally, and to not burn up teletabs until there are none left.

Also, it tends to attack a druid, get it about half killed and then attack another one, which it can't do so it just chases it around..

I though everyone knew you need 5 agility for falador >.>

I though everyone knew you need 5 agility for falador >.>

Yeah, but your script doesn't check for 5 agility, just keeps trying the shortcut repeatedly when it could run around.

Im trying to go edgeville Druids. When im going there its just bugging on gate and lagged just spamming the gate and dont going botting Druids. :/

Zawy can u fix it ? c:

Im trying to go edgeville Druids. When im going there its just bugging on gate and lagged just spamming the gate and dont going botting Druids. :/

Zawy can u fix it ? c:

Disable the 'enter wilderness' interface.

• 2 weeks later...

deathwalking doesnt work when using edgeville

it just climbs up nearest ladder it can find in lumby

Edited by wadbot1

Could you please take a look at the script, because every 1-2 hour my account gets stuck beneath the stairs in edgeville, and i have to rotate my screen myself so the ladder is in my sight to click on.

It also clicks on other chaos druids while you are already fighting one druid, or it tries to attack other people druids which doesn't look very good, since i dont want to get reported.

Besides that it's a nice script.

deathwalking doesnt work when using edgeville

it just climbs up nearest ladder it can find in lumby

Bugged after going down ladder in taverly.

Could be a client bug, The client was/is unstable.