Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

6 hours ago, jojo11 said:

ran for the day with breaks and worked wonderfully! I was playing around with the world hop and had it set at 1 then at 2, worked as intended at the druids; however at the bank in fally it would hop just because of the traffic at that bank. Still an awesome simple bot that just works.

The worldhopping should be fixed now 😮 

If you want, please review the script in the store.

I take a look at the worldhopping again

42 minutes ago, Wet v Moist said:

Hi, not sure if i am being nooby. my bot gets stuck at ladder because camera angel, also when it gets to the druids it just stands there.

thanks

Its not attacking the druids?

2 hours ago, Wet v Moist said:

no its standing in edge dungeon just being hit by the druids     Status: walk-to

Clear your jagex cache, if that doesn't work add me on disc: Zawy#9499

3df4675c97971bac98a79cded13f6a14.png

On 4/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, Zawy said:

Clear your jagex cache, if that doesn't work add me on disc: Zawy#9499

Hi,

I purchased your script last night. It was working well, but ran into an issue today.

It does not take a tele tab out of the bank anymore. It was working well last night, but once its at the bank it takes out the food but it wont take out the tele tab then runs to the druids without one. 

Also, I noticed it kind of stands around for a good 5-8 minutes without doing anything at times. 

Just now, blakekald said:

Hi,

I purchased your script last night. It was working well, but ran into an issue today.

It does not take a tele tab out of the bank anymore. It was working well last night, but once its at the bank it takes out the food but it wont take out the tele tab then runs to the druids without one. 

Also, I noticed it kind of stands around for a good 5-8 minutes without doing anything at times. 

There was a update today, does it give any errors in the debug console under tools?

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

There was a update today, does it give any errors in the debug console under tools?

Just took a look and no errors under the debug console for this script. 

8 hours ago, blakekald said:

Just took a look and no errors under the debug console for this script. 

mmh I check it out

14 hours ago, Zawy said:

mmh I check it out

Today it has been getting stuck here for some reason, every time it runs back to the ladder from the bank. It will stand here for hours and do nothing. 

image.png.1f19b76704e6f2298d244a968d4530a7.png