Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

Bot idles way too much when is at edge druids -> Low exp/hr

E: Script starts and doesnt withdraw food from bank. Still idles too much, and tries to attack on druids, that are already in fights.

E:E:

• [ERROR]04:30:11: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.isPlaceholder(Item.java:86) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:370) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:305) at DreamDruids.DreamDruids.j(Unknown Source) at DreamDruids.DreamDruids.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   
    Edited by tano22

Bot idles way too much when is at edge druids -> Low exp/hr

E: Script starts and doesnt withdraw food from bank. Still idles too much, and tries to attack on druids, that are already in fights.

E:E:

• [ERROR]04:30:11: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.isPlaceholder(Item.java:86) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:370) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:305) at DreamDruids.DreamDruids.j(Unknown Source) at DreamDruids.DreamDruids.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Seems like ur item in the bank ain't visible which happens sometime, might change it in one tab?

• 2 weeks later...

bot tends to stand around and have a major lag when fighting monsters even when i have the world to myself. in addition sometime it will kill druid halfway and loot then try to attack others failing to realize it is already fighting..super botlike script..testing overnights on my pker. is there any updates in sight? when its good its good but just wish it was fast and didnt attack when already under attack.

I purchased this bot twice and I have not received any script in my client. At this point I would like a refund. I have the receipts in my paypal and Dreambot here:

http://imgur.com/a/QgnJE

I purchased this bot twice and I have not received any script in my client. At this point I would like a refund. I have the receipts in my paypal and Dreambot here:

EDIT: I do have the bot now, but is there any way I can get a refund for the second purchase? 

EDIT: I do have the bot now, but is there any way I can get a refund for the second purchase? 

Yeah man, PM a admin

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...