Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How are your ban rates right now?

AsBakedAsCake

I've had insane ban rates over the past month, regardless of what script I try.  I had a successful gold farm for years before all this started happening.

I scrapped all my old methods, started completely fresh, and made some new scripts.

With a brand new script, I've noticed accounts can last a week or more running 24/7. However, after 1-2 bans with said script, ban rates start going through the roof, forcing me to drop the method and start fresh.

The bans occur very quickly after the script becomes detected, within 2-3 hours.

I can then have more success by creating an entirely new script, (again). But after the first ban, it's back to square one.

How is everyone else doing with ban rates lately? Is anyone else noticing a similar issue?

Very high starting about 2-3 months ago. Before I was running 200+ accounts 24/7 with minimal bans, but around 2-3 months ago they cleared all my farms. I've been taking a break and every time I return my accounts get banned relatively quick. They even banned some accounts that I prepped over 1-2 years ago.

24 minutes ago, RetroBot said:

Very high starting about 2-3 months ago. Before I was running 200+ accounts 24/7 with minimal bans, but around 2-3 months ago they cleared all my farms. I've been taking a break and every time I return my accounts get banned relatively quick. They even banned some accounts that I prepped over 1-2 years ago.

Ugh, its been rough lately.

All my accounts are roughly ~2 years rested and they're still getting smoked quick.

I was playing legit earlier today (pking), and I ran into a few gold farms. One of the farms was at the black chins and every single account there had 99 hunter, some were over 20m xp. I also ran into another farm at the green dragons, some of those accounts had 99 att/str as well.

I don't know how they're getting around the bans, I swear to god I've tried everything I can think of. But seeing these accounts makes me believe it's still doable.

Maybe client detection issue? Interested in seeing more replies to this post..

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Ugh, its been rough lately.

All my accounts are roughly ~2 years rested and they're still getting smoked quick.

I was playing legit earlier today (pking), and I ran into a few gold farms. One of the farms was at the black chins and every single account there had 99 hunter, some were over 20m xp. I also ran into another farm at the green dragons, some of those accounts had 99 att/str as well.

I don't know how they're getting around the bans, I swear to god I've tried everything I can think of. But seeing these accounts makes me believe it's still doable.

Maybe client detection issue? Interested in seeing more replies to this post..

The accounts I mentioned that I prepped 1-2 years ago, have not logged in since I last prepped them. Was planning to return from my break last week and when I went to log in I saw they were all banned November 10th. I'll probably begin testing some things in the next couple weeks once my schedule clears up a bit.

Edited by RetroBot