Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What’s are odds getting banned if watching the boy

lowlow66

Hey guys so may be a silly question but if I bot on my main but I’m actively watching it not leaving it running on its own is there still a chance to be banned ? Just not sure how the bans work do they detect the bot/script or is it just reports 

4 minutes ago, lowlow66 said:

Hey guys so may be a silly question but if I bot on my main but I’m actively watching it not leaving it running on its own is there still a chance to be banned ? Just not sure how the bans work do they detect the bot/script or is it just reports 

Don't bot your main, it will 100% get banned. Doesn't matter if you're watching or not.

Most bans are based off detection.

Nothing would change, a shit script will still result in an automated ban.  Only thing watching your account will get you is wasting your time, if you are sitting there watching it the entire time you should just be playing by hand. 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:11 PM, yeeter01 said:

Nothing would change, a shit script will still result in an automated ban.  Only thing watching your account will get you is wasting your time, if you are sitting there watching it the entire time you should just be playing by hand. 

Eh, I babysit on occasion to type in chat and make it look less bot like when around other people. Otherwise I bot when I sleep and play by hand during the day. Been running on the same accounts since July.