Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking gets stuck in Taverley Dungeon / Teleport Tab waste

AsBakedAsCake

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

That's live now if you want to give it a try :)

I just tried that out, it didn't help unfortunately. I have these logs now though, don't hate me lolbug.png.4c9b6696d909ce33ce052b67ec86ef01.png

It stops right next to the prison door, but yeah if I manually walk north a bit it starts walking.

Here's something interesting.

If I walk it manually to where it starts walking, then I manually walk it back to the entrance, it walks the entire way to the druid area without getting stuck.

But the next time it comes back down to the dungeon, it's stuck again.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I just tried that out, it didn't help unfortunately. I have these logs now though, don't hate me lolbug.png.4c9b6696d909ce33ce052b67ec86ef01.png

It stops right next to the prison door, but yeah if I manually walk north a bit it starts walking.

Here's something interesting.

If I walk it manually to where it starts walking, then I manually walk it back to the entrance, it walks the entire way to the druid area without getting stuck.

But the next time it comes back down to the dungeon, it's stuck again.

Are you using any client injections by chance?

9 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Are you using any client injections by chance?

Nope, not using any injections.

It gets stuck on this tile almost every time, if I move it 3-4 tiles north it starts walking:

stuck tile.png

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

7 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Nope, not using any injections.

It gets stuck on this tile almost every time, if I move it 3-4 tiles north it starts walking:

stuck tile.png

Could you add me on Discord for quicker responses? I might need an account if the logs don't tell us enough also :(

My discord is in my profile :)

11 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Could you add me on Discord for quicker responses? I might need an account if the logs don't tell us enough also :(

My discord is in my profile :)

Added you, can provide account as well. Thanks!