Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking gets stuck in Taverley Dungeon / Teleport Tab waste

AsBakedAsCake

Making a new script that involves going into the Taverley Dungeon. Gets stuck near the entrance of the dungeon (Area = 2881, 9833, 2887, 9809). If I manually walk out of this area, it will start walking:

Also I noticed on it's way back to the dungeon after banking, it uses another teleport tab to go back to falador, even though the bank is right next to the teleport area.

Stuck area.png

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

It gets stuck walking anywhere or somewhere in specific?

Run the client with the -debug QuickStart arg and send/PM those logs to me.

For the teleporting issue, could you get the tile you're starting at, and the ending tile you're trying to walk to?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

It gets stuck walking anywhere or somewhere in specific?

Run the client with the -debug QuickStart arg and send/PM those logs to me.

For the teleporting issue, could you get the tile you're starting at, and the ending tile you're trying to walk to?

Thanks

It's getting stuck walking to the chaos druids, I haven't tried anywhere else in the dungeon yet. Teleporting issue also occurs between these two areas.

Starting tile:

2946, 3370, 0

Ending tile:

2932, 9847, 0

Here's a tile in the dungeon it gets stuck on:

(2884, 9821, 0)

Still tries to walk, but doesn't move:

4:49:06 PM: [SCRIPT] Walk to kill area

^Being spammed every second until I manually move it

I'll try to debug, will post back if it says anything. Should quickstart look like this?

javaw -Xmx350M -debug -jar C:\Users\name\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar

Edit: Something odd just happened again. When banking, instead of using the Falador teleport tab that was in the inventory - it just used the combat bracelet it was wearing and teleported to the Monestary in Edgeville? It then proceeded to walk to Falador bank.

Also this in debug: 3:57:04 PM: [WARN] Blacklisted web node: TeleportWebNode{EDGEVILLE_MONASTERY}: (3053, 3487, 0)

This keeps popping up as well: 4:43:19 PM: [WARN] Blacklisted web node: TeleportWebNode{FALADOR_TAB}: (2966, 3379, 0)

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

It's getting stuck walking to the chaos druids, I haven't tried anywhere else in the dungeon yet. Teleporting issue also occurs between these two areas.

Starting tile:

2946, 3370, 0

Ending tile:

2932, 9847, 0

Here's a tile in the dungeon it gets stuck on:

(2884, 9821, 0)

Still tries to walk, but doesn't move:

4:49:06 PM: [SCRIPT] Walk to kill area

^Being spammed every second until I manually move it

I'll try to debug, will post back if it says anything. Should quickstart look like this?

javaw -Xmx350M -debug -jar C:\Users\name\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar

Edit: Something odd just happened again. When banking, instead of using the Falador teleport tab that was in the inventory - it just used the combat bracelet it was wearing and teleported to the Monestary in Edgeville? It then proceeded to walk to Falador bank.

Also this in debug: 3:57:04 PM: [WARN] Blacklisted web node: TeleportWebNode{EDGEVILLE_MONASTERY}: (3053, 3487, 0)

This keeps popping up as well: 4:43:19 PM: [WARN] Blacklisted web node: TeleportWebNode{FALADOR_TAB}: (2966, 3379, 0)

The command should look like this:

javaw -Xmx350M -jar C:\Users\name\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -debug

and then you'll get the [CLIENT DEBUG] logs I'm looking for.

I just released a new build with that other web pathfinding issue, didn't specifically test these but it may have helped. Make sure to update your client with the launcher, then run it with -debug if you're still getting those problems for the logs.

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

The command should look like this:

javaw -Xmx350M -jar C:\Users\name\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -debug

and then you'll get the [CLIENT DEBUG] logs I'm looking for.

I just released a new build with that other web pathfinding issue, didn't specifically test these but it may have helped. Make sure to update your client with the launcher, then run it with -debug if you're still getting those problems for the logs.

Looks like the teleporting thing is resolved. It's still getting stuck in the dungeon though, near the entrance.

Here are the logs for you:logs.png.81b7afc7ca5280cf25dfd050d4675151.png

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Looks like the teleporting thing is resolved. It's still getting stuck in the dungeon though, near the entrance.

Here are the logs for you:logs.png.81b7afc7ca5280cf25dfd050d4675151.png

Very strange, and you say it works if you manually move it north out of that spot?

14 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

And can you go through those gates or no? If so, what is their name/action?

You can go through the gate, but you can also go around to get to the druids. It's called "Prison door" and the action is "Open"

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

1 minute ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

You can go through the gate, but you can also go around to get to the druids. It's called "Prison door" and the action is "Open"

I think I found the issue possibly, I'll push a hotfix in a few minutes and you can let me know if it helped.