Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.1.1 [BETA]

Notorious

Hello guys we are happy to say we have update the client!

Update log:

• Added Break System!
    • Fixed world hopping issues related to the recent update.
    • Minor UI edits.
    • Minor API clean up.

You can download the latest launcher here: Download Launcher

If you guys have any issues with the break system or anything else in the client, please do not hesitate to report it here: Bugs & Errors

Thank you, and we hope you all enjoy the update!

Sincerely,

The Dream Team!

[8:16AM GMT] EDIT: Updated client to fix issues regarding world hopping. Please run launcher to get the latest version if you have not already!

Hello guys we are happy to say we have update the client!

Update log:

• Added Break System!
    • Fixed world hopping issues related to the recent update.
    • Minor UI edits.
    • Minor API clean up.

You can download the latest launcher here: Download Launcher

If you guys have any issues with the break system or anything else in the client, please do not hesitate to report it here: Bugs & Errors

Thank you, and we hope you all enjoy the update!

Sincerely,

The Dream Team!

I don't know if its the script, (Karambwan Buyer) or what but it says hopping world, does nothing then says open shop and opens the shop.

Edit: Also when inventory is full and the switch world menu is up it doesn't click over to inventory to use the Camelot tab it just sits there.

I don't know if its the script, (Karambwan Buyer) or what but it says hopping world, does nothing then says open shop and opens the shop.

I'll go make a script right now to test it and make sure everything is working as it should be. I'll let you know how it goes in a second! :)

I'll go make a script right now to test it and make sure everything is working as it should be. I'll let you know how it goes in a second! :)

Oh thanks ! :)

Oh thanks ! :)

So yea I see the issue I believe. On my side it attempts to hop world, though it doesn't handle the list correctly. I will fix it right now and push another client update! Sorry about that!

So yea I see the issue I believe. On my side it attempts to hop world, though it doesn't handle the list correctly. I will fix it right now and push another client update! Sorry about that!

It's fine ! I've been waiting for world hop to be fix :) I'm so excited. Thanks so much 

It's fine ! I've been waiting for world hop to be fix :) I'm so excited. Thanks so much 

Alright I just updated the client once more and I believe I have fixed world hopping! I have tested it quite a bit, and went back through the class to make sure this issue doesn't happen again! Sorry about the issue occurring in the first place!

Proof of it working:

mpzZqgx.gif

Archived