Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🔥 [$14.99] [AIO] Nano Smither - Fully featured & customizable AIO Smithing Script

Neffarion

3 hours ago, lgroves1995 said:

seems i wasted money. all it says is save profile.......

???
    You don't have to use profiles if you dont need them. You can just use the script normally without them

when i run the bot it pauses at the conveyor belt for an extended amount of time before unloading the coal bag. Is there anyway to reduce this time?

i did try playing with the settings but nothing seemed to work. 

Edited by colbiishh

bot works well one thing that is a huge flaw it takes 15 seconds to equip ice gloves and grab the gold ore and it also glitches and switches to ice gloves during the time u try to grab the gold ore so it takes like 20 seconds to wait for the gold ore all up if u could fix that would be huge (blast furnace)

Loving the script so far

How is it calculating profit? Below is for Mithril Bars at Blast Furnace. I'm using this page to estimate ~200k/hr profit for 1800 bars/hr. Script is saying I'm making close to 700k/hr profit? That can't be with the current price of coal/ores

r57tSwH.png

Edited by roflme

Try to use it with trial and it only shows profiles doesnt show any other part of the gui cant find tasks or nothing theirs no buttons ?? please fix didnt even get to use trial  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EDIT I got it fixed had gto resize the window thanks to your comment on page 12 thx ima try it now

Edited by FinkelMeech

Nano Smither has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.22 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with Blast Furnace getting stuck trying to get gold bars
    • Fixed issue with Blast Furnace taking too long to use the dispenser
    • Fixed issue with item properties not being fetched at startup

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 1 second

Thanks!

the script shuts itself off when ever i try to do mithril bars at blast furnce with coal bag enabled, but it works fine without coal bag. any reason why this is happening? other then that its a perfect script

2 minutes ago, xpneglect said:

the script shuts itself off when ever i try to do mithril bars at blast furnce with coal bag enabled, but it works fine without coal bag. any reason why this is happening? other then that its a perfect script

Make sure the coal bag is open

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...