Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🔥 [$14.99] [AIO] Nano Smither - Fully featured & customizable AIO Smithing Script

Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, fan here of your Nano Miner script, bought your Miner and Woodcutter. Now I tried this script, especially for the Blast Furnace 1. If I try to start it, it takes money, deposit in the coffer, takes a bucket of water from the bank and than the script quits running. How is that? I've got all the ore's, coal bag...*

Edited by iamsogood18

9 hours ago, iamsogood18 said:

Hi, fan here of your Nano Miner script, bought it. Now I tried this script, especially for the Blast Furnace 1. If I try to start it, it takes money, deposit in the coffer, takes a bucket of water from the bank and than the script quits running. How is that? I've got all the ore's, coal bag...

Make sure the coal bag is open

Thanks! This is the third script I bought from you now. Your scripts are great and easy in use!

Keep up the good work!

(I don't know how people even reply on this forum lol, do't see any option for that)

Edited by iamsogood18

Hey Neffarion, amazing script. Took a minute to pick up on the interface, but after figuring it out it's very streamlined and flexible.

Something I noticed that could use improvement in the smithing of west varrock task is the locations at which the script clicks on the map when going to the anvil...  I find it suspicious for the script to click on the same location on the minimap a few tiles passed the anvil, when the fastest route between the bank and anvil (11 tiles) is clicking directly on the anvil from the bank window in west varrock bank. 

Maybe a long randomized cycle between anvil clicks and map clicks could help. Just an idea!

is there any way to speed up the depositing of ores onto the conveyor belt at blast furnace? bots only making like 1.5k/bars (mith) an hr.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:32 PM, Yurrd said:

Hey Neffarion, amazing script. Took a minute to pick up on the interface, but after figuring it out it's very streamlined and flexible.

Something I noticed that could use improvement in the smithing of west varrock task is the locations at which the script clicks on the map when going to the anvil...  I find it suspicious for the script to click on the same location on the minimap a few tiles passed the anvil, when the fastest route between the bank and anvil (11 tiles) is clicking directly on the anvil from the bank window in west varrock bank. 

Maybe a long randomized cycle between anvil clicks and map clicks could help. Just an idea!

35-99 confirmed! Thanks Neff

• 1 month later...
    1 hour ago, Daddy_Korn said:

horrible script! super complicated to set up and no explanation or tutorial anywhere on how to do it. waste of my money

Right

Ability to buy ore from Ordan, and hop around to buy ore would be an awesome improvement for ironman accounts.