Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple AIO Smither

SimpleScripts

On 13/4/2023 at 7:40, rosadan said:

Correcto el bot no hace cannoball estaba muy bueno pero si puediera arreglar ese error 

Muy buen bot pero seria el bot perfecto si arreglaran esto 

A couple of issues with smithing steel darts in Varrok.

1. Keeps clicking the anvil to smith darts even through you are still smithing darts (will do this every 3-9 steel bars that are smithed into darts)
    2. Will logout upon putting darts into bank. (Acts as if there are no steel bars left)
    -Have confirmed that if you put the steel bars into a visible section of the bank (where the bot does not need to scroll to find the item) this issue still occurs.

This issue does not occur with iron bars / iron darts.

Great script when it works though. 

Having the same "bank then do nothing and log out" issue. Tried in Fally and Al-Kharid

Edit: to clarify, this is for smelting. seems to work fine for smithing in varrock west, though I would like to see more options for what to make, particularly steel nails

Edited by teamgxg

• 3 weeks later...

damnit, i thought this only free one was gana work. i dont raelly want to buy a script just for cannonballs and i already bought 5k steel bars

Edited by kaze8969

Hello, i've been trying, along with many people here as i see, to use the script for smithing cannonballs but idk if im doing something wrong or the script is not working on that matter. i've tried a lot of things but maybe a double ammo is required for cannonballs? if not that i can't think of anything else.
     Thanks for the script anyway its been pretty useful

Script seems to get confused at Edgeville when smelting cannon balls. I tried with inventory empty, mould + no bars, bars + no mould, and mould + bars. It opens bank and then stops all actions.

Thanks for the free script though! Much appreciated.