Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple AIO Smither

SimpleScripts

Hello, When i try to configure Smithing - steel bars - steel daggers if i am with the bars in the inventory it works, but when it opens the bank to take it, it keeps getting something else instead of the bars.

i try smith steel arrow heads and can't.. go to bank pick iron ore ando put back...in loop...thanks =)

Varrock west bot will not make Adamant platebody, somehow it always logs out. I have bars in bank it only withdraw Hammer without bars.

Hi, I've been trying to use this bot recently and have found that it doesn't make what I ask it to make...

I ask it to make steel platebodies, it goes off and makes steel daggers.

• 2 weeks later...
    Simple AIO Smither has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • FIXED - Bugs while smithing various bars/items.
    • FIXED - Cannonball smelting.

Time since request was made: 16 hours, 46 minutes, 41 seconds

Thanks!

Hi,

I am also having an issue of the script smithing the wrong item sometimes. I set it to make mith platebodies in Varrok and every 100 platebodies or so, it smiths some daggers instead. 

Not a huge issue, but ideally it would only do platebodies, not sure why it glitches sometimes.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
    • 2 months later...

Hello, First of all thanks for the script. I have been using it to smelt in edgeville and now smith steel bodies in varrock west. The script Randomly walks away from task and starts to run around aimlessly. I am hoping this could be fixed at your earliest convenience lol.  It's also smithed two steel daggers which you said was fixed :(.

Edited by Unknowndisco
    Update