Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chinchompa Acc Builder - 1 Click start - ~50k gp for a red chin ready account

camelCase

As an Ironman, can you give me the list of items it buys so I can pre have them and use them for the script? Or does it have to be used on GE

14 hours ago, HCsteve said:

As an Ironman, can you give me the list of items it buys so I can pre have them and use them for the script? Or does it have to be used on GE

im with you on this. kind of annoying there's not even dialogue in the UI telling where its going or even considered for ironmen.

• 1 month later...

Gets stuck on the terrain during eagles peak quest like once every 2 minutes.... cant complete the quest either. I literally cannot believe this shit. $65 For this piece of crap? Are u fucking kidding me.

Cant seem to get all 3 feathers for the door...

Edited by 40 Cubic 2

Man fuck you. Do not buy this fucking script. This thing cant complete Eagles peak for its life. Literally had to stop the script 4 seperate times and complete the quest myself.

Edited by 40 Cubic 2

4 hours ago, 40 Cubic 2 said:

Gets stuck on the terrain during eagles peak quest like once every 2 minutes.... cant complete the quest either. I literally cannot believe this shit. $65 For this piece of crap? Are u fucking kidding me.

where in the quest

18 hours ago, camalCase said:

where in the quest

Climbing up the mountain at 2 different points, getting the gold feather, and delivering the squirrel or whatever to the guy to talk to in order to start the quest.