Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • old account

Whynay

I just found account which was banned on 2019 is it safe to bot on it now? also will i get a perm or 1-3days ban now?

Edited by Whynay
    privicy stuff

18 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

Better question is are you willing to lose it, if you are talking about your main I wouldn't risk it as I did something similar and had to wait years to get it unperma banned.

If i would get only temp ban it's worth 

Normally first ban is warning second is perma, some get lucky and get a 2nd few day ban. There used to be a trick to recover perma account with like a 50% success rate but not sure if that still works.

12 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

Normally first ban is warning second is perma, some get lucky and get a 2nd few day ban. There used to be a trick to recover perma account with like a 50% success rate but not sure if that still works.

Could you share the method? will need if i will get banned :D

You literally have to wait 5+ years after the ban to appeal it to get the method to work I wouldn't recommend considering it based on what you have said so far. Just use your VIP and create a ton of new accounts and bot them

7 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

You literally have to wait 5+ years after the ban to appeal it to get the method to work

People recover perm banned accounts successfully just days after they were banned, its really not rare. There are no guarantee's that it works the first time though ofc

There's a guide on how to do it in my discord server in the #faq channel, it involves a couple steps but tldr: here's the link https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958-Appeal-a-ban

1 minute ago, SubCZ said:

People recover perm banned accounts successfully just days after they were banned, its really not rare. There are no guarantee's that it works the first time though ofc

There's a guide on how to do it in my discord server in the #faq channel, it involves a couple steps but tldr: here's the link https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958-Appeal-a-ban

There is a separate strat then the one you listed involving emailing an alias at Jagex that results in unbans at a much higher rate but you have to let the account rest.