Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Advanced [ALL masters] [ALL tasks] [210+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

On 1/6/2024 at 4:36 AM, lord maverik said:

Since you haven't answered me, Ill take that as a yes I was kicked. So ill post my suggestions here. Been running this for about a week now and it needs alch/herb sack/bone crusher. I saw multiple posts about this in the suggestions but you never to reply to those ones. Better teles and poh support would be massive. Better GUI customization to where we can pick how many of each pot we take, and what teles to take is also crucial. I said it on disc, for $80 this script could improve immensely. 

Month 3 asking for herb sack, and bone crusher. Alch support, cannon support, better teleports, POH? Honestly any reply at all. 

If you're reading this, I wouldn't pay $80 for this script, and I wish I did get a refund but I was hopeful the scripter would communicate anything.

On a maxed account I'm averaging 20k XP per hour. You don't get to pick what items you bring or even how many potions. You'd be better off using the free fighter script and just pre-saving a bunch of locations and creators. Using that method, although you need to get new tasks, I get about 40-50k xp p/h. This forum gets tons of suggestions and before getting kicked for posting in the support chat on Discord, people spam that place too. Been using this script for probably 3.5 months now and would give the script itself a 3/10. When comparing to other PvM scripts that are in the $10 range that have PoH support, cannon, and inventory customization I'd give this a 0/10.  

I also meant to add the title of "all tasks and all masters" which is a bit of a stretch. Missing a ton of tasks, and Konor is so bugged with location tasks. 

Edited by lord maverik

Sub Slayer - Advanced has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v36.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • See discord for patchnotes: discord.gg/subscripts

Time since request was made: 13 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!

I think this is a phenomenal bot that automates an otherwise tedious and slow skill to train. It does so better than any other bot on the market that I’m aware of. For that, I recommend it. At the top of my recommendations for this script would be to add NPC contact with the rune pouch. It seems like such an easy thing to add that would like boost xp by 5-10k/hr. It also doesn’t always recognize a slayer kill, which isn’t a big deal because when the task finishes, it triggers anyway. But something to look into as checking in on the bot can be weird when it says 50 kills left, then all of a sudden it’s getting a new task.

It's currently at v36.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:

Time since request was made: 6 hours, 15 minutes, 3 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v36.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:

Time since request was made: 13 minutes, 10 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v36.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:

Time since request was made: 19 minutes, 48 seconds

Thanks!

Hi, can i have another trial for this script? I didn't have much success last time and would like it try it out again.  Thank you!