Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Future of Botting

bigpapabots

With Jagex announcing the new game launcher as being mandatory in the future:

During the Open Beta phase, players are free to boot up their games either as they always have done, or from the Jagex Launcher. Eventually, the Launcher will become the only way of accessing any Jagex game, including RuneScape and Old School. We want to make playing Jagex games simple and secure, and your feedback will help us make this possible.

Will this put a stop to botting as we know it with 3rd party clients?

Been starting to write some scripts recently, and worried about sinking a ton of time into a venture that might close up.

Was thinking the same thing. I just put money down on scripts, proxies and accounts last month. My farm is now ready to go and I see this update today lol

6 hours ago, bigpapabots said:

Will this put a stop to botting as we know it with 3rd party clients?

No.

we're pretty far away from jagex actually making it mandatory & how they enforce it technically will matter to how clients work in the future so rn its kind of up in the air.

but mobile botting will be completely unaffected by this so botting will stick around

There's so much money to be made here that I think botting clients will always be soon to beat any anti-cheating measures Jagex can come up with. I'm not surprised they're pushing their own client, I'd be extremely surprised if this was "THE END OF BOTTING".

• 2 weeks later...

hey i was wondering how can i get in contact with someone to start a mobile botting client for this botting client, if that makes sense, then we can get away with botting and make our lives better

Archived