Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client issues

deok

Nope i figured out what it was. Ether a script owner or the owner of the client hacked my account did some scammy crap with jagex where they bought $700 worth of bonds then tried to refund it after it they got it off the account. and now jagex froze my account until i pay the $700 back. It was a test account so im not worried about it. crazy that a client owner would do that.

3 minutes ago, deok said:

Nope i figured out what it was. Ether a script owner or the owner of the client hacked my account did some scammy crap with jagex where they bought $700 worth of bonds then tried to refund it after it they got it off the account. and now jagex froze my account until i pay the $700 back. It was a test account so im not worried about it. crazy that a client owner would do that.

Doesn't really make sense? why hack someone account that is a 'test' and probably low level and use whoevers CC/debit to purchase bonds for $700 when they just can create a new account through proxies and do the same? I'd probably run a virus scan of the computer.

Which script did you use?

It does make sense so they could get the info without making multiple accounts . it was almost base 50 with 99 mage. so no big deal. I used Fundamentals of Agility, Ballers WC, Sams Cball master. I only lost 5m and a bond so its whatever. just strange

14 minutes ago, deok said:

Not possible, your email is compromised. 

is possible. I havent used that account in a year or more. Log into the bot for a day and this happens lol.

47 minutes ago, deok said:

It does make sense so they could get the info without making multiple accounts . it was almost base 50 with 99 mage. so no big deal. I used Fundamentals of Agility, Ballers WC, Sams Cball master. I only lost 5m and a bond so its whatever. just strange

Still doesn't make sense, I have several maxed accounts with combined wealth of 10x $700, none of my accounts are compromised. other factor than the client/scripters fault here 😕

Archived