Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Open Source] 8 scripts

camelCase

Releasing most of the scripts im not using & the ones i have on the SDN.

https://github.com/Amoz3/Dreambot-script-collection

list of the scripst & description:

- cCCcooking: this buys and then cooks chickens and then salmon (i think) ive only ever run this for like 40 minutes to get lvl (whatever the karambwan req is)

-cCFiremaking: this cuts oaks at the ge and then lights them, this might stop after 30 firemaking im not sure

-cCKarambwan: this 2 ticks(? i think) karambwans at rogues den, it uses rings of wealth and games necklace to get back and forth when restocking, if you want to use this i recommend fixing or removing the restocking nodes they are janked af.

-cCTinderboxes: collects tinderboxes from draynor, not very useful other than for crashing tinderbox prices.

-cCNatureRuneGrabber: this telegrabs nature runes in the wildy, iirc the world hopping needs fixing it checks for nature runes before the world has fully loaded which causes it to hop again, it also needs to be refactored to taskscript & handle other players, this was the first script i wrote.

- SDN Scripts included -

Archived