Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The reality of Tutorial Island

PhilBox

Since I started botting, I've always bought Tutorial Island completed accounts. However recently I have found a reliable way to obtain many non-tutorial island finished accounts for very cheap. As I've never had bots run through it, how is it? Do you find a lot of accounts get locked after you bot it with Free/Paid scripts? Of course I can write my own Tutorial Island script however being lazy is always easier haha. Any and all information you guys have and are willing to share is much appreciated!

Happy botting everyone, May your ban rates be low and your gp/hr high 🙏 🙏 🙏

Personally, botting Tutorial Island is just a no-go whether it be using a free tutorial island script or my own.

A couple days ago I wanted to see if they can single out an account if it's botted so I ran 8 accounts one by one, 5 botted, 3 manually completed all in random orders. After one day has passed, I login to each one to see if they are banned, I check and none are banned. Fast forward 2 days later (today as of writing), I wish I am kidding but all of them got banned so something is obviously wack (don't fucking quote me and say that dreambot is a scam because of this, there could obviously be other reasons all of them got banned, talking to you ethan45), I am going to run another test today and see how those accounts do (I'll probably mix in random free tutorial island scripts in with my manual and personal script to see if that changes anything).

But to answer your question, I would say over 80% of my accounts get locked if I use any kind of script for tutorial island.

2 hours ago, wettofu said:

Personally, botting Tutorial Island is just a no-go whether it be using a free tutorial island script or my own.

A couple days ago I wanted to see if they can single out an account if it's botted so I ran 8 accounts one by one, 5 botted, 3 manually completed all in random orders. After one day has passed, I login to each one to see if they are banned, I check and none are banned. Fast forward 2 days later (today as of writing), I wish I am kidding but all of them got banned so something is obviously wack (don't fucking quote me and say that dreambot is a scam because of this, there could obviously be other reasons all of them got banned, talking to you ethan45), I am going to run another test today and see how those accounts do (I'll probably mix in random free tutorial island scripts in with my manual and personal script to see if that changes anything).

But to answer your question, I would say over 80% of my accounts get locked if I use any kind of script for tutorial island.

Thanks for the info! I've always stood by DreamBot and in no way do I think it could be a cause of it, I've used it forever.

And tbh with a 20% non-lock rate it'd still be cheaper than tutorial completed accounts. But its interesting that they waited over 24 hours to ban the accounts. You didn't do any other botting than just Tutorial Island right? And were they all ran on the same IP/Proxy?

1 hour ago, PhilBox said:

Thanks for the info! I've always stood by DreamBot and in no way do I think it could be a cause of it, I've used it forever.

And tbh with a 80% non-lock rate it'd still be cheaper than tutorial completed accounts. But its interesting that they waited over 24 hours to ban the accounts. You didn't do any other botting than just Tutorial Island right? And were they all ran on the same IP/Proxy?

All ran on my home ip, just tutorial island. But yeah, I thought it was extremely weird that I didn't get banned the next day but days after. Usually I wake up in the morning and any accounts that should have been banned should have been banned already so it was quite weird when I tried logging into all of them today only to be greeted with a locked account.

Unless you are suiciding, I would probably stick with manual creation or buying them because honestly, it gets really annoying at times.

Edit: Oh yea, it's not a 80% non lock rate, it's a 20% non lock rate

ive never made over ~10 accounts at a time but ive only ever botted tutorial island, didnt get banned doing it normally i wont use the accounts for a week or 2 after they're made, made on commercial vpn 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:16 PM, PhilBox said:

But its interesting that they waited over 24 hours to ban the accounts. You didn't do any other botting than just Tutorial Island right? And were they all ran on the same IP/Proxy

jagex does most or at least alot of banning manually, it used to be a pretty common thing to run bots 24/7 over the weekend the idea being jagex is lower staffed those days so less bans i havent heard that recently but i see alot of talk about "delayed bans" meant to confuse botters or whatever, its literally that a jmod has to approve the ban.

4 hours ago, camalCase said:

ive never made over ~10 accounts at a time but ive only ever botted tutorial island, didnt get banned doing it normally i wont use the accounts for a week or 2 after they're made, made on commercial vpn 

jagex does most or at least alot of banning manually, it used to be a pretty common thing to run bots 24/7 over the weekend the idea being jagex is lower staffed those days so less bans i havent heard that recently but i see alot of talk about "delayed bans" meant to confuse botters or whatever, its literally that a jmod has to approve the ban.

Funny enough I'm testing if this is still true or not, been suicide botting for the last 24 hours just to see if I see a reduction in weekend bans over weekday bans as I remember this to be the case. And thanks for the info about Tutorial Island 🙂

11 hours ago, Koschei said:

People bot tutorial island?!? That just sounds blasphemous. 

I know, I know. It was this or pay residents of Venezuela 🤷‍♂️

Also doing ~10 accounts at a time. I've botted and I've hand-played tutorial island and I haven't really seen any difference in terms of locks or bans. I just always bot it now.

I refuse to buy botted tutorial island accounts, as I wouldn't suggest having workers make accounts for you either ( as the change of original ip of creation will defer from the ip of daily play) 

I stand by using hand created accounts that go through manual completion of tutorial island. Also I like to play a couple of hours until upgrading to membership, as well as switching skills to train/money making methods.

I never run one money making method for too long on one account, switching between money making methods, that also skill as well, is the most effective way to reduce bans and make money at the same time.

Archived