Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Sand Crabs👑| Sand Crabs | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Special attack |

Zawy

8 minutes ago, Zawy said:

What doesn't work exactly? I need your GUI settings and screenshot/gif what's not working for you.

It was because i left food blank. Apparantly it won't start if you don't choose a type of food.

24 minutes ago, WhiteCoffee said:

It was because i left food blank. Apparantly it won't start if you don't choose a type of food.

That's correct, you either need food or potions.

Been abusing the script for a few days on various accounts, here is some advice.
    - Avoid using lobsters as food as it seems to be flagged in the anti detection, several accounts i used lobsters on were temp banned while other accounts with different food were not.
    - Avoid using the weapons listed in the drop down menu, choose obscure weapons and never use the special attack option. 
    - Enable hop option as there will be hundreds of other botters with the hop option disabled and it can severely diminish your gains.

All in all its an OK little script but pretty disappointing for the price.
    was disappointed to find out crab isle isn't supported after purchasing.

6.5/10 

• 2 weeks later...

Send you a video of the weird resetting it always does and it afking for too long waiting for the crabs to respawn months ago. you said you will check it out. was way too hard to reach you also. Had to get someone in your discord tell you to check it out. months later this shit is still not fixed and no communication back from you after you said you would check it out. little click to stay logged in wouldve been enough. and reset the instant the crabs become unagroed and are all killed. it always waits for all the crabs to spawn before realizing it has to reset. causing it to log out because its waiting too long. also this script is very bannable. because of those things but appearantly you refuse to make it better @Zawy . Im very dissapointed. Did you even check it out? lol. Honestly i expected more from you especially since you have one of the most expensive scripts on here. If you want me to resend the video let me know because that shit is not good. logs everytime. always same reset spot. lmk lmk. 

10 minutes ago, Trueamatie said:

Send you a video of the weird resetting it always does and it afking for too long waiting for the crabs to respawn months ago. you said you will check it out. was way too hard to reach you also. Had to get someone in your discord tell you to check it out. months later this shit is still not fixed and no communication back from you after you said you would check it out. little click to stay logged in wouldve been enough. and reset the instant the crabs become unagroed and are all killed. it always waits for all the crabs to spawn before realizing it has to reset. causing it to log out because its waiting too long. also this script is very bannable. because of those things but appearantly you refuse to make it better @Zawy . Im very dissapointed. Did you even check it out? lol. Honestly i expected more from you especially since you have one of the most expensive scripts on here. If you want me to resend the video let me know because that shit is not good. logs everytime. always same reset spot. lmk lmk. 

I'm not really sure with what your issue was with the resetting, I haven't heard anyone complaining about it aswell. I always reply on discord, just put it in the #help or another channel.

With the amount on PM's I get I do sometimes forget to reply but I always check the server channels.

7 minutes ago, Zawy said:

I'm not really sure with what your issue was with the resetting, I haven't heard anyone complaining about it aswell. I always reply on discord, just put it in the #help or another channel.

With the amount on PM's I get I do sometimes forget to reply but I always check the server channels.

hmm okay just check out your pm please. i resend it. since theres a video with sensetive information. my discord is r2333/ gnasggab214y

On 7/18/2023 at 12:13 PM, Zawy said:

he's referring to the idle time that takes place depending on when your account uses a potion. depending on when you start the script and your account pots it sometimes reaches idle times of over 10 minutes so when the crabs de agro its will continuously get stuck in a loop where it logs out and back in every reset. I noticed this as well but quickly found some user end ways to remedy it. 

• 1 month later...
    Just now, jcole said:

Script is not functioning for me as of today. 

How so? I need way more information about what's not working for you.

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

How so? I need way more information about what's not working for you.

The script has been working fine, but now as I try to start the script again it says it starts, but it doesn't click anywhere on the map and eventually just logs out.
    2023-08-20 11:09:00 [INFO] Starting # Sand Crabs now!
    2023-08-20 11:09:00 [WARN] SkillTracker may not have been started. See SkillTracker#start for more info.
    2023-08-20 11:09:00 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2023-08-20 11:09:19 [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    2023-08-20 11:09:20 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-08-20 11:09:20 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-08-20 11:09:20 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-08-20 11:09:22 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.20.3 / Script Running: # Sand Crabs v4.52 by Hashtag / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_371 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 245.65MB used out of 509.50MB total[