Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PlayerSetting or Varbit for when you're frozen

Axolotl

2 hours ago, NovaGTX said:

As someone who actually plays LMS I'm gonna ask you politely not to release a public script lol. Bots in LMS are extremely easy to beat if you know what you're doing and it only deters new people from entering the scene. I hope you learn from it and have fun making it, but releasing a public script really hurts the minigame.

It's going to be paid for and instanced to deter people from mass using them. However it is not easy to beat as it has over an 8% win rate currently and beats players 3k+ more often than it loses to them. The GUI will be advanced and allow lots of different player style customization so not all of the bots interact the same way. I understand your concern, but the same could be said with any botted mini game, which is pretty much all except LMS. I almost guarantee you wouldn't know my bot is a bot. My intention is not to ruin LMS as I love playing it myself. There are a lot of ironmen currently in the osrs scene that despise LMS, but also know its easier to get the rune pouch through it rather than slayer, and won't be abusing the game for sheer profit. However if someone is looking for profit, it is able to make 800k-1.5m an hr with 0 skill, combat or quest requirements which is better than most other money making methods. I baby sit the bot as it plays, and there has been many players that actually said they really enjoyed the fight considering how intense it was. I hope you can understand why it might actually be a good addition to LMS rather than ruin it. They quality I am going to release will hopefully allow the better players to have more of a challenge and enjoy the matches more. At its current stage the bot is a better player than I am myself and I manually have a score of over 1k.

12 hours ago, Axolotl said:

It's going to be paid for and instanced to deter people from mass using them. However it is not easy to beat as it has over an 8% win rate currently and beats players 3k+ more often than it loses to them. The GUI will be advanced and allow lots of different player style customization so not all of the bots interact the same way. I understand your concern, but the same could be said with any botted mini game, which is pretty much all except LMS. I almost guarantee you wouldn't know my bot is a bot. My intention is not to ruin LMS as I love playing it myself. There are a lot of ironmen currently in the osrs scene that despise LMS, but also know its easier to get the rune pouch through it rather than slayer, and won't be abusing the game for sheer profit. However if someone is looking for profit, it is able to make 800k-1.5m an hr with 0 skill, combat or quest requirements which is better than most other money making methods. I baby sit the bot as it plays, and there has been many players that actually said they really enjoyed the fight considering how intense it was. I hope you can understand why it might actually be a good addition to LMS rather than ruin it. They quality I am going to release will hopefully allow the better players to have more of a challenge and enjoy the matches more. At its current stage the bot is a better player than I am myself and I manually have a score of over 1k.

Will you PM me your test acct username? I wanna check my logs to see if I fought it recently.
    Nova#6953 on discord if you wanna chat

On 11/26/2021 at 7:18 PM, Pandemic said:

It might be that other graphic id on the actor, I'd have to check Runelite and see if it's something different and if so we'd have to get that hooked and added in. In the meantime you can check for the message with a ChatListener for being frozen if the frozen time is the same each time.

On 11/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, Axolotl said:

It would be nice, but I can confirm it is working quite well with the ChatListener, in the meantime you should just use that

Just FYI chat listener is how runelite does it as well

https://github.com/runelite/runelite/blob/365375ee2123d8ef3387cea4ea4a94eb0c0940f2/runelite-client/src/main/java/net/runelite/client/plugins/timers/TimersPlugin.java#L674

On 11/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, qbots said:

RL only does that because they don't want people abusing freeze timers for other players. Ideally you'd check the graphics change with something like this:

@Subscribe
    	public void onGraphicChanged(GraphicChanged event)
    	{
    		Actor actor = event.getActor();
    		int spotAnim = fakeSpotAnim == -1 ? actor.getGraphic() : fakeSpotAnim;
    		fakeSpotAnim = -1;
    		if (spotAnim == prayerTracker.getSpotanimLastTick(event.getActor()))
    		{
    			return;
    		}

PlayerEffect effect = PlayerEffect.getFromSpotAnim(spotAnim);

if (effect == null)
    		{
    			return;
    		}

if (timerManager.hasTimerActive(actor, effect.getType()))
    		{
    			return;
    		}

timerManager.setTimerFor(actor, effect.getType(), new Timer(this, effect, effect.isHalvable() && prayerTracker.getPrayerIconLastTick(actor) == HeadIcons.MAGIC));
    	}

Archived