Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests! What happened?

MessMaker

So I've had to format my computer and reinstall DB but in the process I've lost access to wetquests!? It was a great script if anyone has a local copy of it I'd be pretty stoked!

Cheers,

Messy

Pretty sure he had mentioned it was to much work to maintain / not worth it on his end.  He still actively uses the forums so maybe he can provide some direct insight @wettofu

I sent @Mancubus the script so they could maintain it, whether they want to share it with you is up to them. Unless you want the version which I haven't updated in months (there might be many bugs), I suggest you giving them a message. If they say no, I will gladly provide with the script but it is up to you to maintain.

I'll reply to this post to make things easier, he sent me the code to try to fix a bug I had but I couldn't read the code well enough to maintain it unfortunately.

I saw that you are now roaming on another account and that you are no longer using the MessMaker account, add me on discord @ tofuu#2714 if you want it, but do realize that this is a use at your own risk as the script is no longer backed by db.

Archived