Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

fire drag

So, I started botting with dream bot been using proxies every time. been taking breaks and such made 11 different emails and 11 different accounts but they all keep getting banned. They all get banned a day or two after botting. Is anyone else experiencing this or know how to help? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

could be the proxies, are you botting Tut island? any cool down period after creating the accounts or straight to botting? What are you botting?

Yeah, I bot Tutorial island and go straight to botting for 8 hours before i give it a break, I use the same proxy every time and a free proxy. using fightaholic to get stats up right away.

Okay thats why you're getting banned lol, I would do tutorial island by hand and let the account sit for a few days.  Don't bot 8 hours straight... thats literally asking to get banned.

accounts get checked after finishing tutorial island

out of 100 botted tut island accounts,  you will be lucky to have 20 that dont get banned after a week of cooling off

16 hours ago, Ben said:

accounts get checked after finishing tutorial island

out of 100 botted tut island accounts,  you will be lucky to have 20 that dont get banned after a week of cooling off

Yup, Honestly I try to make them, hand train some skills, cool off, then come back in a week or 2 to bot.

Don't bot tutorial island if you don't know what you're doing, majority of the time you'll get banned as it's a very watched activity.

Also don't use free proxies as they're definitely going to have been abused previously and be flagged, resulting in your accounts being watched/banned faster. If you're only running 1/a couple of accounts you really don't have any need to use proxies anyway.

You also don't have to actually make the email to create an account, you can enter anything.

You can also register multiple accounts to the same email if you're trying to log into the website, it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, gastro said:

Don't bot tutorial island if you don't know what you're doing, majority of the time you'll get banned as it's a very watched activity.

Also don't use free proxies as they're definitely going to have been abused previously and be flagged, resulting in your accounts being watched/banned faster. If you're only running 1/a couple of accounts you really don't have any need to use proxies anyway.

You also don't have to actually make the email to create an account, you can enter anything.

You can also register multiple accounts to the same email if you're trying to log into the website, it doesn't matter.

Wait what?

Archived