Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] SomAgilityPyramid - 160k+ gp/hr - 25k+ xp/hr - Banking

osrssom

23 hours ago, zypher ox said:

Seems to be working great in general without any major setbacks. Though, I'd recommend adding either a timer switch or using "run" when going past the pushing blocks as it walked infront of the block 3 times in a row which doesn't look very human like. Additionally, adding the option of eating the other half of the Summer pie (Agility boosting food) would be a nice addition as it seems to get an error when adding both the "Summer pie" and "Half a summer pie" to the GUI. Awesome script though!!

Glad to hear it’s running well! I can add half summer pies and honestly I was just lazy with the moving block obstacle since it’s a free script - when I have free time I can look into improving it. 

On 11/18/2021 at 11:07 AM, zypher ox said:

Seems to be working great in general without any major setbacks. Though, I'd recommend adding either a timer switch or using "run" when going past the pushing blocks as it walked infront of the block 3 times in a row which doesn't look very human like. Additionally, adding the option of eating the other half of the Summer pie (Agility boosting food) would be a nice addition as it seems to get an error when adding both the "Summer pie" and "Half a summer pie" to the GUI. Awesome script though!!

Sorry it took 4 days to get to this!

Just requested a recompile, once it goes through the script will use all food items that have the option "eat" :) 

You'll still have to enter the food name (for example, "Summer pie") so that the script knows what to withdraw from the bank.

SomAgilityPyramid has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • All food items with the option "eat" are now supported!
    Thanks!

Won't function at all for me

First, tried starting it in Nardah bank, told it "Trout" for food with trout and waterskins in bank. It scrolled til it saw the waterskins and trout, it withdrew them, then it put them back and re withdrew over and over. I said okay fine, i'll try starting it at agility pyramid

it tried leaving at first, i restarted it on the actual pyramid after the first obstacle and it kept going at that point. Did one run, tried to sell the pyramid top, but would continuously click use they pyramid on the NPC and not go through the dialog to sell, over and over.

Account has well over 24hp so that's not the issue

I can understand why this would get people banned, it does lots of silly things that seem very inhuman

On 11/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, manlycat said:

Won't function at all for me

First, tried starting it in Nardah bank, told it "Trout" for food with trout and waterskins in bank. It scrolled til it saw the waterskins and trout, it withdrew them, then it put them back and re withdrew over and over. I said okay fine, i'll try starting it at agility pyramid

it tried leaving at first, i restarted it on the actual pyramid after the first obstacle and it kept going at that point. Did one run, tried to sell the pyramid top, but would continuously click use they pyramid on the NPC and not go through the dialog to sell, over and over.

Account has well over 24hp so that's not the issue

I can understand why this would get people banned, it does lots of silly things that seem very inhuman

You have to have talked to Simon Templeton before running it so that you can sell the tops. Looking into the banking bug. 

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some screenshots of progress I've done with the script:

31222.PNG.4c3a8e680939cc90e49132b2ca5d0efa.PNG

312222.PNG.8936559eabc7c744586a437ee1d61e92.PNG

3122222.PNG.fe3fc4c8edd06eab5f883a6e0b1650ee.PNG

312222222.PNG.c178a4adad74eeb552e581acf75a4733.PNG

I started using this script at agility level 33, now I'm level 61.

It has worked good at everything besides the moving stone that can push you over. I get that it is a free script, but with a fully fletched script, I think that would give you more interested costumers if you make premium in the future. But all in all, good script :)

7 hours ago, Chaiturno said:

Here are some screenshots of progress I've done with the script:

31222.PNG.4c3a8e680939cc90e49132b2ca5d0efa.PNG

312222.PNG.8936559eabc7c744586a437ee1d61e92.PNG

3122222.PNG.fe3fc4c8edd06eab5f883a6e0b1650ee.PNG

312222222.PNG.c178a4adad74eeb552e581acf75a4733.PNG

I started using this script at agility level 33, now I'm level 61.

It has worked good at everything besides the moving stone that can push you over. I get that it is a free script, but with a fully fletched script, I think that would give you more interested costumers if you make premium in the future. But all in all, good script :)

Thanks for the progress reports! I'll add them to the post now. 

I thought about adding the moving stone to the script, but that would take a bit too much effort for a free script versus the amount of time I have right now. Maybe if I go for Scripter+ again and can release premium scripts!

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

Nice script but I have tons of choc-ice and no waterskins since I was told choc-ice was better. If I activate it with no waterskins and tell it to eat choc-ice I'm assuming it won't work because I have no waterskins?