Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Worked great for skills for days. Then, I tried using Tempoross  mini game script and permaban in minutes. I knew it too because your script changed too the combat sub screen during the game and started clicking crazy. I shut it down but got nailed. Check that mini game.  

Edited by SCFLC

56 minutes ago, SCFLC said:

Worked great for skills for days. Then, I tried using Tempoross  mini game script and permaban in minutes. I knew it too because your script changed too the combat sub screen during the game and started clicking crazy. I shut it down but got nailed. Check that mini game.  

Hey,

What do you mean, the script changed to the cumbat sub screen?

If you want, join my discord and PM me 

42 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

What do you mean, the script changed to the cumbat sub screen?

If you want, join my discord and PM me 

It jumped to the screen shown when this button is pressed (see example picture below). I don't have a screen shot because my account is banned and I didn't get one before. I'm not upset, I understand the risks, but think you should look into it.

Then started fast clicking back and forth, like it wanted to be on my inventory screen, but chose this screen in error, between that and the pole. Like it wanted to grab the rope, as a guess, but the combat screen was showing, not inventory.  Therefore, it couldn't select what item it wanted to use.

Screenshot_20220221-062735~2.png

Edited by SCFLC

Awesome Scripts! Have helped me A ton!

I do have a problem though with the quests though ATM. I have done; Romeo and Juliet, Gertrude's Cat, and monks friend so far and they each came with just one minor problem.

In Romeo and Juliet the script got stuck in the monastery talking to the monk guy, The script would say walking to guy then click on him once and then click away then click on him again and click away and repeat. That was the only part where I had to intervein at all.

In Gertrude's cat when it went to obtain the leaves for the sardines, it got stuck in the house because the front door had closed and trapped him inside while the script continues spamming the leaves outside. 

In Monks friend the script simply would try to run me to the GE despite having all items needed in my bag, and it wasn't until I started the quest for the script by talking to the guy that it corrected and continued flawlessly.

Overall I still think these scripts are Awesome and would give them a 5/5 rating! 

Edited by PapaGJT

Pyramid Plunder works wonderfully in almost every aspect but for me at least it does not climb down the first rock wall to enter the area where the pyramid is, this is a problem when someone needs to bank and get back in. Besides that it worked wonders for me!

10 hours ago, PapaGJT said:

Awesome Scripts! Have helped me A ton!

I do have a problem though with the quests though ATM. I have done; Romeo and Juliet, Gertrude's Cat, and monks friend so far and they each came with just one minor problem.

In Romeo and Juliet the script got stuck in the monastery talking to the monk guy, The script would say walking to guy then click on him once and then click away then click on him again and click away and repeat. That was the only part where I had to intervein at all.

In Gertrude's cat when it went to obtain the leaves for the sardines, it got stuck in the house because the front door had closed and trapped him inside while the script continues spamming the leaves outside. 

In Monks friend the script simply would try to run me to the GE despite having all items needed in my bag, and it wasn't until I started the quest for the script by talking to the guy that it corrected and continued flawlessly.

Overall I still think these scripts are Awesome and would give them a 5/5 rating! 

Hey!

Would you mind joining my discord so we can fix these small issue's :) 

The fletching script does not stop when you tell it to. It simply continues fletching despite using trial and error to pause and also stop the script all together. I’m forced to close the client and relaunch