Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

hey love the scripts except a few little issues here and there i think you could improve like rift you could make it more quick more responsive but al ur scripts i have tried normally havnt gotten me banned the air orb has and things like that but mosty a+ is there any way for u to add a listing so you can have a few tasks going so u dont just get banned and makes it so uu can make an actual farm with it like right now its a toss up between getting this which i think is a totally better deal with everything u get but i do love subs scripts aswell his task modes and shit are great makes whatever u need so much less stressful and watched just save click done. that being said u could optimise this script to such a good lvl by adding tasks btw construction will get pretty much anyone banned why not have ai on it as u build say ladders u can only do 2 at a time and it gets more planks now u still have enough to do 2 tables also waisted time and also looks very bot like constantly doing one thing never changing.... please let me know about task system and if i could get a 24 hour trial to actually test this see how far i can actually push an account in 24 hours

8 minutes ago, levi king said:

hey love the scripts except a few little issues here and there i think you could improve like rift you could make it more quick more responsive but al ur scripts i have tried normally havnt gotten me banned the air orb has and things like that but mosty a+ is there any way for u to add a listing so you can have a few tasks going so u dont just get banned and makes it so uu can make an actual farm with it like right now its a toss up between getting this which i think is a totally better deal with everything u get but i do love subs scripts aswell his task modes and shit are great makes whatever u need so much less stressful and watched just save click done. that being said u could optimise this script to such a good lvl by adding tasks btw construction will get pretty much anyone banned why not have ai on it as u build say ladders u can only do 2 at a time and it gets more planks now u still have enough to do 2 tables also waisted time and also looks very bot like constantly doing one thing never changing.... please let me know about task system and if i could get a 24 hour trial to actually test this see how far i can actually push an account in 24 hours

It's not that easy to implement a task system to this script. It has alot of features. You can grab a free trial in the SDN.

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.641 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Tempoross:Fixed walking cooking range
    • Dreamy Fishing: Added cooking raw fish
    Thanks!

whats up with the motherload mine bot?  It just keeps walking around back and forth between rocks making it super inefficient.

Edit: actually I think just selecting the west rocks make it buggy, south section worked just fine

Actually the bot is kind of sus, it clicks through rock terrain to click on the rubble to move between zones and it right clicks the nugget on the cart.  Kind of easy to say its a bot imo

It also stops mining pay dirt to mine the random rubble rock in the southeast corner :3

Edited by froggy5500

Just now, froggy5500 said:

whats up with the motherload mine bot?  It just keeps walking around back and forth between rocks making it super inefficient

Hey!

There is a client issue there, I'm already looking into it!

If you want, join my discord so I can keep you up to date :)

Changes:
    • Fixed motherlode mining
    • Dreamy Defenders:Fixed clicking magical animator when npc exists
    • Dreamy Fighter:Added aching items over X price
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Improved motherlode mining
    • Dreamy Wintertodt: Now only breaks when game is not started
    Thanks!