Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Scarabs AIO [300k-600k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Prayer Flicking] [Loot Alching] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

4 minutes ago, SlurpieeG said:

I’m having troubles with the link. Is this just me on my end?

The link is now fixed, thanks for the heads up

Tried the trial, and its awesome so far!

Couple things I noticed:

1. At level 75 range, bot is still buying expensive Runite Bolts while having downtime between kills - May be able to save money on adamant bolts after a certain level and still maintain kill rate

2. Using an account that has a whip in the bank and can equip it but is using a dragon longsword is kind of suspicious...

3. Detect if player already has kitten/cat during Icthlarin's Little Helper to start the quest.

Awesome otherwise!

The script is now training with goblins, I feel like it could already handle stronger mobs, but anyway, it keeps clicking the map in between kills, then clicks the goblin in center of the screen.. Looks very bot like, because it runs away, then comes back to fight, when it could just click from goblin to goblin?

The script is now training with goblins, I feel like it could already handle stronger mobs, but anyway, it keeps clicking the map in between kills, then clicks the goblin in center of the screen.. Looks very bot like, because it runs away, then comes back to fight, when it could just click from goblin to goblin?]

I noticed it's fine when training attack, goes from goblin to goblin, but for strength and def, it just clicks minimap for no reason and often. Slow... and obvious. Lowkey want a refund if not fixed, as I lost a lot of GP already with banned accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Been running from level 3's - all seems good so far, I believe the monsters trained on could be more efficient rather than staying in the stronghold/at least that section. Buying lobsters at G.E to recover health instead of using existing food is a bit odd. Didn't buy blue d'hide chaps at 50 ranged - although the script did suddenly stop just before that and had to restart. Mostly small things efficiency wise, not really any complaints overall though! Good script.

5 minutes ago, Jastaphar said:

Been running from level 3's - all seems good so far, I believe the monsters trained on could be more efficient rather than staying in the stronghold/at least that section. Buying lobsters at G.E to recover health instead of using existing food is a bit odd. Didn't buy blue d'hide chaps at 50 ranged - although the script did suddenly stop just before that and had to restart. Mostly small things efficiency wise, not really any complaints overall though! Good script.

It trains at obscure locations that are hard to access for bots because its safer in terms of bans. Blue d'hide isn't used because it is low trade volume and often ends up being purchased at too high prices

Love the script so far, only had two issues after a few days of usage. First, it dies occasionally while training at the stronghold due to its usage of divine potions and tendency to stay at low HP. This wouldn't be an issue, except for the fact that the script fails to retrieve the gravestone and just goes back to punching goblins. Second, the script got stuck attempting to do Gertrude's cat, despite the quest already being done. Fantastic script otherwise, look forward to future iterations and trying your other scripts.