Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Scarabs AIO [300k-600k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Prayer Flicking] [Loot Alching] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

hey, was trying out the script. noticed the bot wanted to buy bandos wambs, but it wasnt even for double the price buying so i manually bought guthix ones (ive tried it with your other bots and it had worked). it still wanted to buy bandos ones, but after they bought it used the guthix ones.

On 12/18/2021 at 7:59 AM, swordas15 said:

hey, was trying out the script. noticed the bot wanted to buy bandos wambs, but it wasnt even for double the price buying so i manually bought guthix ones (ive tried it with your other bots and it had worked). it still wanted to buy bandos ones, but after they bought it used the guthix ones.

Thanks for the heads up, I fixed that in the next version (should be live within 24 hours).

16 minutes ago, yoyi5001 said:

is there only one bot pot here?

Hey, I'm not sure what you mean with 'bot pot'.

Edited by SubCZ

16 minutes ago, yoyi5001 said:

its hard to find a world to bot now

would you add more spots there?

Yes I'm planning to add the spot on the bottom end of the dungeon in the next week or so. That's the only other spot with two spawn points.

4 hours ago, yoyi5001 said:

93% froze there 
    need go to do contact quest but it do nothing

20211222160022.png

This means one of the quests that does not have in-progress support was interrupted after it was started. You'll have to finish it manually - the script can complete almost all quests even if they are in-progress with exception of a couple like Animal Magnetism. Make sure not to interrupt the script if the bot is questing in the future.

Sub Scarabs AIO has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue that stopped the bot from turning off the Protect from Melee prayer during Priest in Peril
    Thanks!