Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

Just now, kinkyfaetter said:

Hey there. Im very interested in this scripts, but dont wanna buy it before i got some fact about it. I play iron man, with the stats required are obtained. I got rune crossbow, broad bolts, and magic short rune arrows avaible. Then i use iban staff , or regular staff. Is it possible to run the bot with that ? best regards and good work on the profiles, already buyed the quester and builder.. works like a charm !

No ironman is not supported unfortunately

On 12/22/2022 at 1:16 PM, SubCZ said:

It delays the break until its in a safe location (at ferox)

yes yes, i noticed it does do that (very cool), i was just saying, sometimes it doesn't but its rarely. so i guess it doesnt matter as much. 

but another thing is that sometimes (this one happens often) when its tries to fight Zulrah 2 times in a row, on the 2nd times before it kill zulrah (it has like 10-20 left and inventory still has 2 karam and 1 manta) it'll tele back to ferox. again, no biggie but just something to see

10 hours ago, AutoMan said:

yes yes, i noticed it does do that (very cool), i was just saying, sometimes it doesn't but its rarely. so i guess it doesnt matter as much. 

but another thing is that sometimes (this one happens often) when its tries to fight Zulrah 2 times in a row, on the 2nd times before it kill zulrah (it has like 10-20 left and inventory still has 2 karam and 1 manta) it'll tele back to ferox. again, no biggie but just something to see

If it teleports out its in danger, could be that its poisoned and has no antipoison, no prayer and no prayer pots, etc

ahh i see i see, alright that makes sense.

if i am to make a suggestion though too, can you make it have custom  item requirements? or your probably doing that already haha.

**turns out, it was my settings...haha..ha...anyywhooo,

Edited by AutoMan

Have ran for 25hrs, not including breaks and haven't been banned yet. But have noticed that when it is buying items from the G.E. it spells it out fully ie Prayer Potion(4). Would like this fixed to how an actual person would look for an item ie pray and then just select the Prayer Potion (4). Another recommendation would be for the bot to check if it is going to do another kill when Zulrah is almost dead and based off of that determine if it needs to use another prayer pot. So currently it could have 30 prayer points left and just about to kill Zulrah it drinks a dose.

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v20.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated gear cache
    • Fixed dragonbone necklace requirements
    • Fixed bonecrusher necklace requirements
    Thanks!