Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Miner | Custom sleeps | Any location | Power mining | Banking | Stop conditions

gastro

can you update the script to allow the gold mine at the crafting guild of falador to deposit the gold ore in the bank of faladror instead of the bank of the p2p crafting guild?

Edited by el capitain
    wrong info

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to use the script because it keeps giving this error when I click "Start Miner":

[ERROR] PaintListener threw an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.Client.getLevels(Client.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.skills.Skill.getLevel(Skill.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.skills.Skills.getRealLevel(Skills.java)
        at e.onPaint(e.java:66)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.event.impl.PaintEvent.dispatch(PaintEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.4h.8(4h.java)
        at org.dreambot.4h.0(4h.java)
        at org.dreambot.3L.1(3L.java)
        at org.dreambot.3L.0(3L.java)
        at org.dreambot.3L.getGraphics(3L.java)
        at af.f(Unknown Source)
        at client.ar(Unknown Source)
        at as.t(Unknown Source)
        at as.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I am new to this.

I have the script running. and it throws an error every time. A window pops up that looks like it will work where I can set the distance, ore type, lvl cap etc, but it wont actually let me hit the start button.

I have my account set as my email and password as well. I think that is the correct thing to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

hello im mining coal at mining guild f2p it will not auto deposit ores it just sits at bank with full inventory and when i click and deposit it manually it then continues im lost and hope to amend this

• 2 weeks later...

Script is nearly perfect. Ran it for 6-8 hours straight multiple times. No problems whatsoever.

The one thing I would say is that after banking it doesn't go completely back to the original tile before starting to mine again. Makes it look like a bot when trying to bank at a 3 iron spot because when it gets back to the rocks it clicks from outside of the rocks instead of getting back in between them.

Besides that tho, the script is goddamn genius.

1 hour ago, mathiasjuul16 said:

This script makes my RS crash instant, can u tell me why?

Dreambot has just been updated and it makes some scripts stop working due to something being removed (I can't remember what it's called) so the script needs to be updated. 
    Alternatively for the time being you can download a Legacy version that will run the script, but it's not a permanent solution. Search under the updates part of the forums for the Legacy version.