Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Miner | Custom sleeps | Any location | Power mining | Banking | Stop conditions

gastro

2 hours ago, gastro said:

On the 2nd trip?
    I'm running it right now at Barbarian Village on Tin with no issues
    spacer.png

Nice!  i was mining coal.  Ill try again and see what happen with different ores

1 hour ago, kennthemann said:

Nice!  i was mining coal.  Ill try again and see what happen with different ores

Ah it's most likely a naming issue with Coal actually, I'll upload a fix shortly

edit; update uploaded, sdn bot should post when its live 

edit2; update live

Edited by gastro

I managed to get a ban from this script somehow. I took reguarly breaks in between and only botted max 2 hours. The account would not seems to look like a bot, but I think it's because the script does not hover onto the ore and reacts immediately once the ores are respawned. I was logged in to a 500 total world F2p. The ban happened at Varrock south-west mining area, just above the champions guild. Avoid that area if you don't want to get a ban, it seems to be an high active area even at higher total levels.

Edited by Gardorian

3 hours ago, Gardorian said:

I managed to get a ban from this script somehow. I took reguarly breaks in between and only botted max 2 hours. The account would not seems to look like a bot, but I think it's because the script does not hover onto the ore and reacts immediately once the ores are respawned. I was logged in to a 500 total world F2p. The ban happened at Varrock south-west mining area, just above the champions guild. Avoid that area if you don't want to get a ban, it seems to be an high active area even at higher total levels.

It doesn't react straight away, there's a delay which is customisable in the UI.

During testing I botted a fresh (botted) tut account to 55 mining without an issue, bans are also caused by a multitude of things, not just script.

That area has also been plagued by thousands of clay mining bots previously so that could also come into play.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey bro, could you make it stop moving camera? I mean, I'm power mining, so it's weird the camera move someway you can't even see the rocks you're mining, and it takes the zoom out, when players power mining would let the zoom in, very close to the rocks...

Thanks brother!

2 day ban. Never have been used any script on the account. 1500+ Total level, 100% legit account. Becareful guys.

Btw, I was power mining iron rocks. Breaks enabled. Used it about 1 hour one day, 2 hours the next one, then banned.

1 hour ago, Concurseiro said:

2 day ban. Never have been used any script on the account. 1500+ Total level, 100% legit account. Becareful guys.

Btw, I was power mining iron rocks. Breaks enabled. Used it about 1 hour one day, 2 hours the next one, then banned.

Imagine you manually train an account for 1500 levels, having it be patterned to your human timings, reactions, and way of doing things.

Now imagine all of a sudden you are seen using a different client, performing actions unlike how you performed them for 1500 levels prior. Your timings are completely different. And you are taking part in a click-intensive and very boring activity like power-mining iron rocks (on a public script!), to boot. Did you expect Jagex to just forget how you played the game for 1500 levels? Did you expect them not to notice? Did you think they would not compare how you played the game for 1500 levels to how you play the game when you do a highly-botted activity? "Be careful guys" seems rather ignorant here if I'm being honest. It seems as if it was you that was not careful.

Edited by Bonfire

2 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Imagine you manually train an account for 1500 levels, having it be patterned to your human timings, reactions, and way of doing things.

Now imagine all of a sudden you are seen using a different client, performing actions unlike how you performed them for 1500 levels prior. Your timings are completely different. And you are taking part in a click-intensive and very boring activity like power-mining iron rocks (on a public script!), to boot. Did you expect Jagex to just forget how you played the game for 1500 levels? Did you expect them not to notice? Did you think they would not compare how you played the game for 1500 levels to how you play the game when you do a highly-botted activity? "Be careful guys" seems rather ignorant here if I'm being honest. It seems as if it was you that was not careful.

Brutal xD So true though.

Regardless, this script is pretty sketchy. I don't get any camera rotation, mouse movement, icon selections, there are no anti-ban features whatsoever. If someone is botting an account they care about (which no one should) I would advise trying Nano-miner, as this script is not exceptional, which is fair, it's free.