Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.4 and is available in the client!

Thanks!

my script isnt starting- quest menu pop up isnt happening and the only thing the bots doing is changing my in game volume

please help 

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.5 and is available in the client!

Thanks!

Bought the lifetime version, for the purpose of rolving elves & subquests.
    Banking is bot-like,  buying is bot-like, walking is bot-like, sleeps are bot-like.

Got stuck on regicide, idk which part, bc I haven't done regicide since ever, & I tried to pause script since it wouldn't let me allow manual input, & that resulted in the client freezing.  Tried to restart the bot, now I'm stuck here trying to figure out if I should finish the quest manually, since the script doesn't support Regicide mid-quest.  Defeats the purpose of having paid so much for this script, now I'm just blergh.  Trying to see a guide online, and holy fuck it's a long quest, & I'm not looking forward to it.  Also, where's the runtime?

Edit: 1 hour later, did it manually, no fun.  Hope my luck with rolving elves is better x.x

Edit: Contacted due to issue with Rolving elves, quick aid, thanks.

Edited by oh_my_goth