Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

1 hour ago, beusyeah said:

Seep Herder. Task: Capturing Yellow Sheep ... gets stucked there

Edit: Actually failing all sheeps only the blue one the script was able to catch.

Hey there, it should always be able to solve Sheep Herder but it can take quite a long time with bad rng - I will likely replace this quest with Death Plateau

multiple quests bugged, ichlarin's little helper, fremmenik trials, zogre flesh eaters. Possibly more, didn't get to check them all

3 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Im not sure what you mean by this, Enchanted Key is not part of this script. If you’re talking about Fremmenik Trials, that’s not a bug and it is waiting for the Draugen to cross the bridge while clicking the talisman - with bad rng this can take a while but the clicking is heavily randomized and a method that even the wiki recommends so I can assure you this will not cause any bans.

At what step did you get stuck during Mountain Dwarf? This quest got fixed recently, I can run some accounts theough it if you’re still having issues

Got stuck down in the dungeon unable to give the guy the beers. So yeah.. Anyway, the entire hour trial was trying to get it to do quests lol. Doesnt seem worth the 30 something just yet. Which sucks because I really need a quester with more quests than rquester.

17 minutes ago, jacktrades said:

Got stuck down in the dungeon unable to give the guy the beers. So yeah.. Anyway, the entire hour trial was trying to get it to do quests lol. Doesnt seem worth the 30 something just yet. Which sucks because I really need a quester with more quests than rquester.

I'll run some accounts through that quest and get a fix out asap. If you want to give it another try I've authorized you for a manual trial since it sounds like you didn't get to use yours - I think you'll find that you got unlucky running into that bug. The vast majority of quests are reporting high success rates, and if something's broken I'm always available in discord for a 24 hour fix.

Sub Quester V 1.5 Released:

• Improved eating/healing
    • Added more In-Progress support for Biohazard
    • Fixed In Search of the Myreque
    • Fixed Olaf's Quest
    • Fixed Murder Mystery
    • Fixed Icthlarin's Little Helper
    Edited by SubCZ

7 hours ago, beusyeah said:

Clock Tower

Task: Leaving Cell 

It just hopping world at this point all the time.

Hey there, just found the issue with that step. Will be fixed in 24 hours.

6 hours ago, beusyeah said:

And dont remove sheep herder pls. I tried on a new acc now and it worked perfect.

Good to hear, I will add a warning message on the screen to that quest for now.