Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Standard [80 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

Sub Quester - Standard has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v41.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed certain quests if you don't have enough coins
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Standard has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v41.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved GE usage
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am glad I tried the trial of this before buying. Out of the handful of easy quests I've tried, I had to babysit the bot. The Grand tree quest it keeps getting stuck running back and fourth on the hill when needing to go to Glough's house for parts of the quest. Gertrudes Cat it got stuck spinning the camera in circles when trying to find the kitten as well so I had to shut it off.. 

• 1 month later...

Animal magntism gets broken on some accounts. It dies during the quest which is weird. since its a safe quest. And after the it has died the script retrieves the items goes to ge and tells me its completed. So i have to go complete it manually on the accounts that did get that bug. bcuz you cant restart the script with animal magntism cuz it needs to be not started. Since i am not watching i can''t really correct this activly. and running multiple accs. Caught it on one account. It actually ends up here (pics). It shouldnt even be there at any point. But yeah it gets attacked and will get stuck in a loop of walking back and forth while being hit untill it dies. Can this be fixed litterally running many accs and many more to do. Can you push a fix for this? @SubCZ  

animalbug.png

stuckanimal.png

bug.png

Edited by Trueamatie

• 2 months later...
    On 7/30/2023 at 9:56 PM, Trueamatie said:

Animal magntism gets broken on some accounts. It dies during the quest which is weird. since its a safe quest. And after the it has died the script retrieves the items goes to ge and tells me its completed. So i have to go complete it manually on the accounts that did get that bug. bcuz you cant restart the script with animal magntism cuz it needs to be not started. Since i am not watching i can''t really correct this activly. and running multiple accs. Caught it on one account. It actually ends up here (pics). It shouldnt even be there at any point. But yeah it gets attacked and will get stuck in a loop of walking back and forth while being hit untill it dies. Can this be fixed litterally running many accs and many more to do. Can you push a fix for this? @SubCZ  

animalbug.png

stuckanimal.png

bug.png

Hey! This bug has been fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up for future users who figured out how to setup quickstart on schedule, do not precede this with an agility bot. It will stand  there on the agility course, world hopping for 10+ hours with no idea how to use the home teleport.