Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Firemaking👑| Restocking | Task system | All logs | Custom locations | Stop settings |

Zawy

10 minutes ago, hilarion4 said:

I did. still stops...

That's live right now, run your DBlauncher and it will work.

• 3 months later...

Script works good, allthough you have to buy the logs yourself. which is no problem but if you keep the noted logs in your inventory with a tinderbox. it will just try to set the noted logs on fire. you have to manually put it in the bank. then it will run. just seems weird that it doesnt do that by itself and notices that it needs to bank the inventory to start.

• 2 months later...

progressive mode doesnt work. The 'time to level' thing is off so the bot gets stuck in bank or just keeps clicking between two random places. Also even without progressive mode, the bot gets stuck in bank if it can't take a full inventory of a log

Can you fix pls or refund? Thx

Edited by krispy

Just now, krispy said:

progressive mode doesnt work. The 'time to level' thing is off so the bot gets stuck in bank or just keeps clicking between two random places. Can you fix pls or refund? Thx

What is not working? I need more information.

For progressive mode you need all logs in your bank

Hi I edited my comment just as you replied.

The 'time to level' thing is off so the bot gets stuck in bank or just keeps clicking between two random places. Also even without progressive mode, the bot gets stuck in bank if it can't take a full inventory of a log

For example if I only have 22 logs instead of full inventory it just stares at my bank

3 minutes ago, krispy said:

Hi I edited my comment just as you replied.

The 'time to level' thing is off so the bot gets stuck in bank or just keeps clicking between two random places. Also even without progressive mode, the bot gets stuck in bank if it can't take a full inventory of a log

For example if I only have 22 logs instead of full inventory it just stares at my bank

What is your firemaking level?

4 minutes ago, krispy said:

Just about to hit level 50 but i'm ofc only using logs which I have the correct level for

To use progressive mode you need all logs in your bank else it won´t work.

I´ll suggest to turn it off.

On 10/2/2023 at 1:33 PM, krispy said:

yes my issue is even with progressive mode off. If there is not enough for an exact full inventory the bot gets stuck

Hi do you have a fix pls?

For example, if you only have 20 logs left, the bot just stares at an open bank screen and doesn't do anything. It can only withdraw a full inventory of logs or it gets stuck