Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • im not even using any bots and still getting banned on fresh accounts

michaelohh

as the title says, im literally starting accounts legit and their getting banned after 30 minutes or so, I literally don't have any bots enabled, its done this for 6 accounts now.... whats going on

Sounds like your IP / proxy / subnet might be flagged, when creating accounts they watch that very, very closely and have been banning accounts created on those flagged IP's. It's best to either use a good IP or purchase already made and rested accounts.

5 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Sounds like your IP / proxy / subnet might be flagged, when creating accounts they watch that very, very closely and have been banning accounts created on those flagged IP's. It's best to either use a good IP or purchase already made and rested accounts.

will my main get banned if I log into runelite on the same computer now? Never botted on it

17 minutes ago, michaelohh said:

will my main get banned if I log into runelite on the same computer now? Never botted on it

That's extremely unlikely in my experience.

1 hour ago, mircocosrs1 said:

In the settings before login activating it. And please tell me result.

tempsnip.png

I didnt touch this at all, I just purchased a VPN and pre-made accounts, 0 ban since

Archived