Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • 👑Dreamy Magic 👑| Teleporting | Alching | Stringing jewellery | Humidify | Planking | Splashing | Stop settings | Superheating |


    Recommended Posts

    b7G9DC1.png

    | Teleporting | Alching | Stringing jewellery | Humidify | Planking | Splashing |  Superheating | Stop settings |

     

    Features:

    • Teleporting
    • Alching
    • Stringing jewellery
    • Humidify
    • Planking
    • Splashing
    • Superheating
    • Stop settings ( Automatically stop the script if no items are left in the bank )

     

    Media:

    dded14d2-3c18-4c4e-9b6d-7002893a5564.png

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

    Alching doesn't work properly. Attempts to alch much faster than is possible to it ends up double clicking icons and items which messes up. If you're alching something like arrows it will equip these arrows within 3 minutes and the bot is broke.

     

    Edited by slackeru
    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Posted (edited)
    10 hours ago, slackeru said:

    Alching doesn't work properly. Attempts to alch much faster than is possible to it ends up double clicking icons and items which messes up. If you're alching something like arrows it will equip these arrows within 3 minutes and the bot is broke.

     

    Hey,

    I'll look at the alching today :)

    Could you join my discord so I can inform you when it's fixed?

     

    EDIT: Fixed & pushed the issue :) 

    Edited by Zawy
    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    54 minutes ago, boss101010 said:

    used this for 4 hours got banned for 2 days. you should try and time the timer a bit slower for the alch 

    I pushed a few a couple days ago, didnt that made it better?

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Zawy said:

    I pushed a few a couple days ago, didnt that made it better?

    think you just gotta time it like every 3 seconds i think the reason it got me banned was because it does it boom boom boom boom boom boom per second and if jagex watches that they know is no chance he alched 3-5k things clicking that quickly for that long also maybe give it something to make it walk every hour something idk.

    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • 2 weeks later...

    Been having a issue with enchanting.

    For example when enchanting rings, when inventory is finished the script selects enchant spell, then hovers over the bank booth / banker but doesn't click.

    It doesn't happen everytime, and when you get the script going it doesn't seem to get stuck @ trying to enchant the bank booth.

    It seems like the script selects enchant spell before it registers it's already enchanting last item in inventory.

     

    Edited by iralopi
    Added info
    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    12 hours ago, iralopi said:

    Been having a issue with enchanting.

    For example when enchanting rings, when inventory is finished the script selects enchant spell, then hovers over the bank booth / banker but doesn't click.

    It doesn't happen everytime, and when you get the script going it doesn't seem to get stuck @ trying to enchant the bank booth.

    It seems like the script selects enchant spell before it registers it's already enchanting last item in inventory.

     

    Hey!

    I think I know what's going on, pushing a fix out today :) 

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...