Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [AMMONITE CRABS] [SAND CRABS] [ROCK CRABS] [SWAMP CRABS]

Hashtag

# AIO Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.91 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed ammo looting threshold

Time since request was made: 34 minutes, 29 seconds

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Ammonite crabs seems to be bugged and has been for a while. Whenever it's selected to gain aggro it runs to the boat to travel to the sea island, then back to the north shore and then back to the boat. Have I perhaps done something wrong or could this be fixed?

5 hours ago, thegreatgarth said:

Ammonite crabs seems to be bugged and has been for a while. Whenever it's selected to gain aggro it runs to the boat to travel to the sea island, then back to the north shore and then back to the boat. Have I perhaps done something wrong or could this be fixed?

Hey, thanks for the report. Sounds like it's having trouble activating smart aggro. You can disable that feature in the gui and it will reset aggressivity the normal way.

Not sure if it's a recent update with the way combat is handled, or if something is messed up, but I've caught the Sand Crab script (In Claw Crab Cave) just spinning around not attacking anything for long enough that my EXP went from 17K/H (Range defense training) down to 9K over a 3.5 hour runtime.  This has happened multiple times over the last two days.

Auto-retaliate is on. I have not caught it starting, but it feels like maybe they changed the way your player reacts to the crabs when you reset aggro.  Checking to see if local player hasnt attacked or gained exp in x amount of seconds (but is still in combat), it will click the closest crab might fix it.  I think it might happen when it resets aggro.  Might just be as easy telling it to click a crab as soon as it comes back to the idle tile to reinitiate the auto-retaliate.  

6 hours ago, DimitriWhite said:

Not sure if it's a recent update with the way combat is handled, or if something is messed up, but I've caught the Sand Crab script (In Claw Crab Cave) just spinning around not attacking anything for long enough that my EXP went from 17K/H (Range defense training) down to 9K over a 3.5 hour runtime.  This has happened multiple times over the last two days.

Auto-retaliate is on. I have not caught it starting, but it feels like maybe they changed the way your player reacts to the crabs when you reset aggro.  Checking to see if local player hasnt attacked or gained exp in x amount of seconds (but is still in combat), it will click the closest crab might fix it.  I think it might happen when it resets aggro.  Might just be as easy telling it to click a crab as soon as it comes back to the idle tile to reinitiate the auto-retaliate.  

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll try reproducing this myself today.

Thanks, I think the key is the defensive ranged.  IDK why it would be the script.  I tried with menu manipulation on, and with it off.  It happens on multiple accounts despite what weapons are being used.  

Edited by DimitriWhite

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, Cryptacide said:

There seems to be an issue on rock crabs on Relleka west when trying to reset aggressively in the corner by the fence (mining location). It just gets stuck.

Hey, any chance you could capture a screenshot of your client when it's stuck like this? Are you using Smart Aggro?

It's currently at v1.92 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed ammo looting interval

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.925 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 23 minutes, 58 seconds

Thanks!